1a Playoffs

JungleBoy

Im voicing my opinion and i dont want to disrespect any team but im really gettin tired of all the bragging about TC, for gods sake somebody wouldnt be gettin the big head now would they?!?!?!?! and im pretty sure after looking at the standings Little ol Jo Byrns, the team that everyone thinks has no chance against TC has all the room in the world to be talked about just as much as TC. so dont be gettin to confident cuz jo byrns might just ruin one of your friday nights!!!!!!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im voicing my opinion and i dont want to disrespect any team but im really gettin tired of all the bragging about TC, for gods sake somebody wouldnt be gettin the big head now would they?!?!?!?! and im pretty sure after looking at the standings Little ol Jo Byrns, the team that everyone thinks has no chance against TC has all the room in the world to be talked about just as much as TC. so dont be gettin to confident cuz jo byrns might just ruin one of your friday nights!!!!!!!

i agree with you 100 % bubba :D

logger169 do u go to jo byrns? Cuz i know ur a JBS fan, but stop talking so much crap. As a JBS fan myself ur making us look like dumba$$e$.

I agree. Not talking bad about JB, ya'll killed us {forrest}! But, to make yourselves even BETTER, keep your cool and let their comments roll off your back. MAKE OUR REGION PROUD JBS!