District 6aa.........

Bledsoebtheboys

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think, as always, you have to look at Howard and Chattanooga Christian as the teams to shoot for. The fun thing about Basketball is that anything can happen. It should be an exciting year in the district.

How does Marion look this year? I know they lost "Rudy" Adams..........Can they pull a BIG upset like they did last year against CSAS?

How does Marion look this year? I know they lost "Rudy" Adams..........Can they pull a BIG upset like they did last year against CSAS?

We lost Rudy Adams and Blake Gibson. They were our top two scorers. If we get some guard play and our big guys learn to play a little more physical who knows. This is a very young team. I think our upset (if any) will be later on in the season.

How does Sequatchie look this year?

I saw them play this summer in their own camp. They looked very good to me. They shot the ball well from the outside, big men were active, and they ran the floor well. That was this summer though. Things sometime change from summer to fall.

I knew you had 2 or 3 brothers on the team just wasn't sure of the last name.

One is a senior, one a soph, and the other is a freshman.

Ok, here are the teams in the district and region this year.

REGION 3AA

DISTRICT 6AA ----------------- DISTRICT 5AA

Bledsoe County----------------- Boyd Buchanon

Chatt. Christian----------------- Brainard

East Ridge----------------------- McMinn Central

Grundy County------------------ Meigs County

Hixson---------------------------- Polk County

Howard--------------------------- Sequoyah

Marion County------------------- Sweetwater

Notre Dame---------------------- Tellico Plains

Sequatchie County------------- Tyner Academy

I would like to hear from the other teams outside of the Valley. Who are the teams to beat from within the district and the region? I look forward to your comments.

i think that the "surprise" team from this district could be Chattanooga Christian...

they lost a few players from last year's team... so the surprise could go either way depending on how they fair... if they win the district or region it would be a surprise and if they do bad it would be a surprise...either one... i think they will finish 2nd in district and 5th in region