Clay County

Bulldog0

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, lets think about this. Every private school was 1A until this year so I guess every kid that could be recruited would go D2 or 1A. The way Clay got the players we did has been well addressed. There was no recruiting of these players. I don't know what other schools do to recruit but as long as the players have a legit reason to come to your school then nothing bad can really be said. However, I do have a problem with a school like Temple, because when you walk through the parking lot and EVERY license plate is from GEORGIA somethin just seems a little strange.

These are key players at temple and/or students who drive....

Skogens - GA

Vespie - TN

Wallace - TN

Smith - GA ( he came in junior high when he was fat and terrible at sports and no one liked him)

McCormick - TN

Hutchison - TN

Newson - TN

Walls - TN

Smithson - TN

Shiraef - TN

Wadley - GA (BUT his dad has been teaching at temple for 25 years)

Mouw - TN

Brown - GA

*Good call on EVERY student being from GA...Also like redandwhiteforever said...GA is 2 minutes away from Temple

Even if Clay County is recruiting, the TSSAA will never be able to find their small town... hahaa

Just a little humor to try to settle everyone down. Thats enough recruiting talk. The only way anything we have to say will make a difference is to go straight to the TSSAA. You aren't going to prevent it by talking about it all year on this message board, and you probably are not going to make the school thats doing it think twice about it, because they could careless what other fans have to say. The only thing to do is beat them come game time. Enough Said!

Los_Angeles_Dodgers_logo175.jpg