Whites Creek Vs. Maplewood

cobrafan90

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a week 10 matchup. Neighborhood rivals. These kids have done battle since middle school. It will be a great atmosphere.

Of course you're picking Maplewood. 27-21.

Boski, I'm sure you agree ;)

why yes i do agree Cobrafan90!! you could not have said it any better :thumb:

this is the game. and after its over remember i told you so!!

Edited by boski

Boski, I'm sure you agree with the outcome of the game. WHites Creek winning,lol.

One of WC's best weapons has been slowed by injury. I don't know if Calvin Roberts will be 100% against Maplewood.

i dont wish any ill will on anyone ...but if he is not playing 100% ..look for maplewood to take advantage, they are pretty rested up.. if grimes can tighten up his passing game, moore, brown, jackson ,howard can break the game open ...while the cobra d tries to key on holt.. i cant wait!!

I'd like to think it will be that easy. But WC has come back down to earth since the Hillsboro game. We've also given up big plays on kickoffs two straight games(to tullahoma and hickman co.). Holt is a better kick returner than either of those teams. We better kick it out of bounds. Our defense has been solid all yr. We will look to them again. I am concerned about special teams(kickoffs and punts, where holt burned mcgavock).

I went to the Maplewood game vs. Shelbyville. They didn't play many of the starters that much in the game. Holt is well rested as is most of the starters. It will be a good game.

Remember the McGavock-Maplewood game? It will be the same outcome...with Whites Creek comin out on top.

i remember the game , it meant nothing but bragging rights and staying undfeated at the time .. and maplewood beat themselves that night..an all around solid game from maplewood and they would have beat mcgavock ..

but this game will count for something, second place or third ..you wanna stay at home or hit the road?