Tie:

1. Sequatchie

1. Van Buren

3. South Pitt

4. Marion

5. Bledsoe

6. Whitwell

7. Richard Hardy

I dont see how you can put them at a tie. I would say that seg. will win both games. The one at home in double digits the other by a few because there house is tough to play in. Got to give credit where it is due. Still think it will be a close run for 2nd though.

I am shocked that a lot of you are picking Sequatchie as the team to beat in the valley this season. I am not in the know so to speak about basketball like I am football but what do the Indians have going for them this season? I know they only lost three seniors last year two actually with J. Price not playing any but the loss of Huth in the middle would seem like a big thing to over come.

I was looking forword to seeing the girls team this year with talented freshmen but it sounds like the boys team will pretty good also.

I am shocked that a lot of you are picking Sequatchie as the team to beat in the valley this season. I am not in the know so to speak about basketball like I am football but what do the Indians have going for them this season? I know they only lost three seniors last year two actually with J. Price not playing any but the loss of Huth in the middle would seem like a big thing to over come.

I was looking forword to seeing the girls team this year with talented freshmen but it sounds like the boys team will pretty good also.

If you are from seq. you should be telling us. I think that they have 4 seniors and 6 juniors with alot of the got good play time last year.

South Pitt vs. Hixson and McCallie. How will they do with two good opponents early

They will be ok not sure how well they will do, due to the fact that they will be limited in the numbers of players that they have because everyone is not out there yet. They are really just using these games as a chance to get some work in to get ready for the season.