Ae's Jv Quarterback?

dirtydawg15

Who is Austin East's JV quarterback #12? I saw him play yesterday against Webb, and he has quite an arm. He throws a beautiful ball. Half of the time, his receivers dropped passes, or could not catch it because he threw it so hard. Will somebody give me his name and grade? I heard he used to play for Fulton, but I don't know if that is true.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is Austin East's JV quarterback #12? I saw him play yesterday against Webb, and he has quite an arm. He throws a beautiful ball. Half of the time, his receivers dropped passes, or could not catch it because he threw it so hard. Will somebody give me his name and grade? I heard he used to play for Fulton, but I don't know if that is true.

That'll be Jaren Troutman... THat's the player who was in news or in the KNS the whole summer due to his transfer to AE. He's the future of AE. HE should've been the star this year but some uncertain cirumstances caused him to sit out a year.

What was the final score in the JV game?

That'll be Jaren Troutman... THat's the player who was in news or in the KNS the whole summer due to his transfer to AE. He's the future of AE. HE should've been the star this year but some uncertain cirumstances caused him to sit out a year.

Turtle, Turtle, Turtle. There are NO "uncertain circumstances" regarding Jaren. As a matter of fact the circumstances are very "CERTAIN"! Anybody can call the KNS & get a "story" started. I could call & get one started on you. It might or might not be true, but I could make it sound real good & very believable. The point is, this isn't the place to get "rumors" going. A simple . . . . . "his name is Jaren Troutman, he is a junior this year & is a very talented qb" . . . . would have been fine. And yes, he is eligible to play JV this year, Falcon2.

Edited by kwalker4

AE's future is one year, huh?

A simple . . . . . "his name is Jaren Troutman, he is a junior this year & is a very talented qb" . . . .

First of all, Cleveland; AE was hoping Trout could've played this year however he had to sit out. Trout practiced most of the summer as the starting QB once they found out that he couldn't play AE had to get Dean ready to play...

Kwalker; Having a bad day? THis wasn't a stabbed at Fulton nor you. I just put it that way because I couldn't think of any other word.

First of all, Cleveland; AE was hoping Trout could've played this year however he had to sit out. Trout practiced most of the summer as the starting QB once they found out that he couldn't play AE had to get Dean ready to play...

Kwalker; Having a bad day? THis wasn't a stabbed at Fulton nor you. I just put it that way because I couldn't think of any other word.

Everyone knows what has gone on over the summer and up til now. But you said that "He's the future of AE". He's only got one year left to play. Just saying that's not much of a future

Everyone knows what has gone on over the summer and up til now. But you said that "He's the future of AE". He's only got one year left to play. Just saying that's not much of a future

How about I say this, He's the future QB to lead the Roadrunners to the State Title. Is that good enough?