Wartburg

orangenation16

okay..bzaller..you go to your corner...and orangenation..you go to yours. I don't want to see you two talking until you two can get along. Obviously some people have a problem with this Vespie kid leaving.

Wow! I had a friend who moved to GA and played bball south of ATL, but I didn't get emotional and upset about it. Maybe I am missing something, but let me wrap up what you are saying....

Vespie turned his back on Wartburg BECAUSE he decided to go to a different school. I have a friend that went to Grace this year, but I am not bent all out of shape. Yes the reasons are different, but we don't disown the person for going to grace.

Yes, bzaller did say some stuff that could be offending, but he did compliment them a lot. And what do you do? You take it out on Vespie. There is obviously something more there. Don't take it out on this bzaller person. Bzaller could be my grandma locked up in a old folks home. :thumb:

Man, you guys take this coacht thing really seriously.

"And yes this is not just one but several of Shannon's teammates that is writing this post!"

Yeah! So you got the whole team gathered around, snuggled up with some hot chocolate and you guys are sharing stories about how much you hate Vespie.Yeah! Sweet!

And don't tell me to stay out of it and that it is not my business cause it is. Vespie is apart of our team now. I don't care if he did stab you guys in the back, I will defend him. Lord knows he needs someone on here because remember, Shannon's friends are going off on him. He needs someone to defend him.

Oh and like Bzaller said, why do you care if he left? You act like you are better without him...Why is it a big deal then?

Oh and one last thing...I can TYPE like this TOO to make EVERYTHING look DRAMATIC!!!! OHHHH look at ME! RAHHH!! am i SCARY or getting my point ACROSS like you?!

Edited by PBG030

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PBG030...................SKIT EM lol............my thought is that everyone is gonna think that oliver springs r gonna lay down this year well i can tell u right now its not gonna happen if wartburg is so dang good they'll still have there hands full to os and ill personally be at the game to see oliver springs beat wartburg.........maybe itll happen maybe it wont cause anyone can be beat at the wrong time. so well have to see what happens in both games. good luck to both hope both have a good injure-free year.

-Gillz

Oh, I almost forgot..Happy Birthday Adam Vespie!!!!!!!!

I'm glad you could spend it down here with us. It was fun going to Fox and Hound with you to chill on your bday

You know what, you are EXACTLY right. There is no since in getting on here and talking about Vespie, its not worth it. AND yes you are right it was his desicion to move to TEMPLE, but I am here to say that he did turn his back on his TEAMMATES! But its all ok though the DOGS are BETTER without him!

So what if they are better without him. You're still gonna hear "let's play football" a lot from an orange and black fan base come time.

I could care less what you and your orange and black fan base start chanting. ALL that matters is that it is basketball time. You actually think that it bothers the Wartburg fans by chanting that " LOL " I don't think so. Wartburg is all about basketball if you haven't noticed that yet!!!!!!!

COME ON???? The Shannon brothers and Melton and BIG RAY and the bench are all great that is the only thing that could hurt them too much talent. If they all play as a team which I expect them to then they will go extremely far. As for OS the only way you all stand a chance is at OS with them refs yall got. As for Coalfield that one is always great and most of the kids that play football dont play basketball so im sure seth and kyle and them big boys can meet you. BUT AS FOR VESPIE He moved cause he felt the need I kinda agree with Bigorangecountry16 maybe he was jealous maybe he wasnt he doesnt really matter though. I respect Adam mainly cause he is a great player with great composure but I also respect Jeremy just as much. In a head on head battle bigorangecountry and all the ppl that know me know who I would take, but its a team sport.

PS WHY DONT COACH LAYNE SET UP A SCRIMMAGE WITH THEM? Is it because possible violence or what? well coach layne knows he is my favorite teacher and a great coach good luck at AC tonight.

The bulldogs will be pretty dang good this year but there is one person on their team that thinks he is the stuff and that will rip the team apart.

Are you talking about Jeremy? cause if you are you dont know him personally. Now I admit i didnt care to much for him before but I've had the privaledge to talk with him and glenn and his buddies and Jeremy is a cool guy. I know that doesnt mean much but ive heard him say this quote a thousand times "We will win as a team and we will lose as a team but if its up to me just remember the first part" not his exact words but along the same lines.