Wartburg

orangenation16

Well, orangenation and dawg 101, I hope you and the rest of them can back it up on the court, YOU ALL know I'll be there. HAHA. Go Blue Crew. I am gonna advise one thing though. Keep the head in the freezer to reduce the swelling or it might just take up the gym. So Keep that in ur mind there somewheres, and go out and play ball, and bring one home for the Blue Crew.

Excuse me bulldogpride75 but before you jump ahead of yourself you need to realize that the bulldogs will be able to back up what they say! The bulldogs don't have big heads they just know that they will be good and it is going to take a really good team to beat them. OH yeah congragulations on your 0-10 season!!!!!!!

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well boys and girls. Im sorry but Wartburg will beat every one they play by at least by 10 if not more & thats on a bad night, well as long as the Shannons dont get a big head. They will go to the Boro! They have two guys that can dunk and the other big man benchs 315 pounds and can shoot from everywhere. This team may just go undefeated. Tyler Winstead is a great new addition for the BURG 6'5'' And can dunk from every where. Good luck boys. LETS GO BLUE CREW!!!!!!!!!!!

It gets really old when all you hear, is people putting down the SHANNON'S just because they are good, but i hate to tell you, I have talked to both of the SHANNON'S. They both get on here and read all of this stuff that is wrote about them and they are usually being dogged on, WHY, is it because they are good. They have both told me that it don't do anything but motivate them. Give them credit people they are both VERY GOOD and everybody knows it and they will both be a big factor in Wartburg's success! GO DOGS! I will be pullin for you the whole way! OH yeah hey Jeremy stay after it dude don't let any of these people get in your head. Stay "HARD" (LOL)!

Excuse me bulldogpride75 but before you jump ahead of yourself you need to realize that the bulldogs will be able to back up what they say! The bulldogs don't have big heads they just know that they will be good and it is going to take a really good team to beat them. OH yeah congragulations on your 0-10 season!!!!!!!

Hey pride75 want to lead the blue crew after that statement? How about you Gibson. Unity wins, whether it is Football or Basketball. Support helps. May not have either for the heads on here. Like pride said, a cold pack can take the swelling down.

It gets really old when all you hear, is people putting down the SHANNON'S just because they are good, but i hate to tell you, I have talked to both of the SHANNON'S. They both get on here and read all of this stuff that is wrote about them and they are usually being dogged on, WHY, is it because they are good. They have both told me that it don't do anything but motivate them. Give them credit people they are both VERY GOOD and everybody knows it and they will both be a big factor in Wartburg's success! GO DOGS! I will be pullin for you the whole way! OH yeah hey Jeremy stay after it dude don't let any of these people get in your head. Stay "HARD" (LOL)!

Yeah, it is good to cheer your team on. I will give you that, but it is people on here like you that should make the SHANNONS be ashamed;for your grammar and how big your ego seems. You make Wartburg sound unbeatable. Now if you approached everyone with intelligent comments, then people would give Wartburg respect...

For example: " I think Wartburg has a great chance of winning state...in my opinion, i believe they will take the gold ball...who knows? i am sure someone out there can beat them. does anyone agree with me or not?"

There you go...see that's acting more mature than all the comments you have made. Don't say everyone dogs Wartburg, because you have brought it upon them.

Now don't get offended because I was trying to help you.

Edited by Abe Cunningham

LOL MR. Gibson now I know I'm not the smartest man when it comes to basketball, but I do know you have to be near the goal to dunk. lol. Shannon's I know you all are very talented and everyone else knows. There is a lot of talent on the team but you have to agree When you get to where one loss knocks you outta state it is a very scary thought. This is a team CAPABLE of doing anything they set their minds to, but anything can happen. Good luck dawgs.

BTW: What's it take to join the Blue Crew I'm a big fan and would love to get in on it.

Well OrangeNation "Jeremey Shannon" I was not "Dogging" yall.. i was saying if yall get the big head yall wont do nothing. And if u really want to talk bout doging, you always dog adam. Adam is a great guy and a really good basketball player. Also, yeah we did go 0-10, but we tryed....And you always got to say something about how bad we stink and what not. HMMMMM maybe thats why most kids dog you.

Why all the talk about the shannons all of a sudden... i mean, don't get me wrong they're good players... but what about everyone else, it's gonna take us all!! CYJacket, i've had enough of your bullcrap... nobody in here cares what an old has been coalfield person has to say about any of it... so you might as well find some other topic to join where people appriciate ignorance...

Well, I was just trying to give you some advice, take it or not, who cares. I'm just telling you, Mr. MVP, lose the "Perfect" attitude and the team will be great. NOTICE " THE TEAM". Focus on that and it'll be ok. Now, I hope you do go all the way. I'll be there supporting my school. You know I show true class. As for our 0-10 season, that happens, the main thing is that we didn't QUIT, unlike some people.

Edited by bulldogpride75

Why all the talk about the shannons all of a sudden... i mean, don't get me wrong they're good players... but what about everyone else, it's gonna take us all!! CYJacket, i've had enough of your bullcrap... nobody in here cares what an old has been coalfield person has to say about any of it... so you might as well find some other topic to join where people appriciate ignorance...

I joined an ingorant thread hoping they would.

Gibson, 75. You didn't quit. Sorry.

Well Hey Mr.CYJACKET nice to finally hear from you. When you going to come to the house one day to sit and talk about football and basketball with Chad and me. "You know your always welcome" LoL.

Ah, don't know. Really busy. Rough year, but you guys have really matured, it is tough to mature that way but bet your character may be improved.

Some folks gotta learn the hard way. Funny, 101 sounds familiar. Same ol' crap different day.

As for leading the Blue Crew Chad, go for it. The Burg is still your school.

Missed you guys a lot this season, glad you reappeared and didn't join in on the crap threads started re: Dawg Football.

Enjoy the rest of your senior year. It does not comeback. That from a old, Coalfield has been. If he only knew the truth I was a never was. :angry: