Wartburg

orangenation16

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first half of the midway game gave some folks a scare. Midway ran with the dogs for the first half and most of the third. I didnt think the dogs played to their full potential tuesday night. What amazes me though is that even though wartburg had an off night, i guess you could say, they still put up 69 points and held their opposition to 48. Their defense was great. They struggled on offense though. It seemed like there was a lid on the rim, nothing was falling for the dogs, but as i said it amazes me that despite their struggle on offense the still put up good points. I think the dogs will be alrite. They should learn from this game and improve. GO DAWGS!!!

Edited by basketball101

For 1 Wartburg can go to the State Tourny. 2 It is a long season and they still have a long way to go, but i thnk they will. 3 As for having no competition i do not agree. If they think they can just put the ole car in cruise control and ride on in to the boro they are wrong. They are not the only team in the state that wants to make it. I have a lot of respect for ole Abner (Coach Layne), and he will have the dawgs prepared, but it is up to them to get the job done. The test will come in the region tourney, but the real test is in the head. If they keep their heads on straight they can do it. I believe they will and i hope they do. Finally, the talent is there, and it is time.

Keep gitting better and keep your heads on straight and you can do it.

Go to the ship. Good luck dawgs!

Question, does everyone think Cosby is a joke? Better watch out folks with an 11 deep roster, its very possible more than one player will have an excellent game on any given night. For Wartbug, the road to state goes thru the region tourney, and Cosby will be ready. People ought to know by now not to overlook us. The only team to have the upper hand over us the last two years is Rockwood so they can brag but WARTBURG beat us then u can gloat!!!!

coalfield is so weak they couldn't crack an egg let alone try to run with the unstoppable dawgs of wartburg they don't have a chance . they don't have a chance against jason melton he is a monster in the paint he stands at 6'3 225 and bench's 320 pounds with ease it would take a monster of a man to even think about trying to stop him