Region 8

werazzlin

springfield is looking tough this year they have a lot of guy most of them are new though they only lost three seniors last year kyle jones isn't looking like he's gonna wrestle right now so that will hurt us but over all we look to have a good team i can't wait till that kid from jo byrns comes up here so he can get it done for us, we want it reall bad this year so you better be ready to keep your motor running the whole match........ GOOD LUCK IN PLAYOFFS JOBYRNS

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look for smyrna to do very well this year.

Smyrna should prove alot of people wrong coming off the terrible season they had last year. They only lost 1 senior the rest are all returning starters. Look for smyrna to hit hard this year and suprise alot of people.

Yes, i agree with that suggestion, and smyrna should have alot of guys do good this year.

I'll make some predictions. The Beech 103 from last year looked really good. I could see him doing something this year. Nic Bundy will win at 130. Jim Klienhart will win it at either 135 or 140. The new kid at White House, Jimmie Childers, will be up top if he is as good as said. Spencer Sommers will take 1st or 2nd at 145. The Braden boy from Mt. Juliet will place high. He, I think, took 3rd last year at 103 or 112.

I'll make some predictions. The Beech 103 from last year looked really good. I could see him doing something this year. Nic Bundy will win at 130. Jim Klienhart will win it at either 135 or 140. The new kid at White House, Jimmie Childers, will be up top if he is as good as said. Spencer Sommers will take 1st or 2nd at 145. The Braden boy from Mt. Juliet will place high. He, I think, took 3rd last year at 103 or 112.

that yates kid from mt.juliet will place high in 119 but i do think dustin jones from springfield will place 1or2 at 135 or 140 and of corse bundy will win what ever weihgt he is in. jansen pendly also from springfield will place high in 112 he won the region last year at 103 but who knows new region new wrestlers. they say that the white house kid is comeing off a broken leg i guess we'll see what happens though.