Who Is Omar Wattad? Is He Overrated, Or What?

aj rodriguez

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's wait and see in the regular season, will not have to wait long that is the 1st conference game Nov. 29th. Also who won the other nite??

S. HILL WON BY 8 POINTS IT WAS A VERY GOOD GAME. AND I BET YOU THAT WHO EVER THAT WAS THAT SAID OMAR WAS OVERRATTED WAS NOT A CENTRAL PLAYER. HE MAY NOT OF HAD A GREAT GAME BUT HE PLAYED PRETTY WELL. I THIK CENTRALS PLAYERS KNOW HE IS GOOD. AND BY THE SAME TOKEN S.HILL KNOWS CENTRAL HAS A PRETTY GOOD TEAM. I AM A CENTRAL FAN AND I THINK ANY TEAM IN THIS CONF. CAN AND WILL BE BEAT. OMAR IS THE STUD OF S. HILL BUT THEY ARE LOADED WITH TALENT. CENTRAL HAS A LOT OF TALENT TO SHOULD BE FUN TO WATCH

Omar is definately overrated. He could not do anything for his team when battling Central for the win at the Rec center in JC. He is definately overrated.

Omar Wattad is the 3rd ranked junior in the state according to unapproved website.com I'm sure most of us would agree that Dre and the numerous D-1 coaches that are recruiting him are clueless about talent, and me personally I am grateful that you let as all know how good Omar really is. I really thought something was up this summer when he was dominating teams with the TN Travelers. I knew my eyes were playing tricks on me. Keep up the insightful analysis AJ....

Omar must have had a really bad game. Schools might be looking at him, and he might be "considered" 3rd in the state, but he is definately over-rated. If he is that good then why did he play so bad? (maybe it was a bad game for him, but i have my doubts.) Central is going to be tearing science hill up on a regular size court. Science Hill is a slow team, and central is too fast for them.

I BELIEVE CHILL AND AJ BOTH HAVE GOOD POINTS, HOWEVER HERE IS THE BIG ISSUE. IT IS VERY EASY FOR A PERSON LIKE THIS ANDRE GUY TO SAY THAT SCIENCE HILL IS NUMBER 1 AND THEIR BEST PLAYER ( I DO BELIEVE THAT OMAR IS THE BEST IN THE LEAGUE) IS THE BEST IN THE LEAUGE. IF YOU LIVE WEST OF MORISTOWN THAT IS A VERY EASY ASSUMPTION TO MAKE. THE TRUTH IS THIS LEAUGE WILL MOST LIKELY BE THE MOST COMPETITIVE IN THE STATE. SOME TEAMS ARE HAVING DOWN YEARS FOR THEIR NORMALLY STRONG PROGRAMS (DB FOR EXAMPLE) AND SOME TEAMS LIKE SULLIVAN CENTRAL HAVE A LARGE GROUP OF VERY TALENTED PLAYERS WHO HAVE PLAYED TOGETHER FOR YEARS. I KNOW OF SOME SCHOOLS RECIEVING SOME IMPACT TRANSFERS AS WELL IN THIS LEAUGE. SO I INVITE PEOPLE LIKE ANDRE TO ACTUALLY COME TO EAST TENNESSEE AND WATCH SOME OF THESE GAMES. THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT SCIENCE HILL WILL NOT JUST RUN AWAY WITH IT ALL. THIS ISNT YOUR DADDY'S REGION 1 DISTRICT 1 AAA ANYMORE!!!!!!