Who Is Omar Wattad? Is He Overrated, Or What?

aj rodriguez

I agree with you on that, Broadway Baller. Thes people are a bunch of punks.

You guys just need to get out of the discussion you all are trying to start a high school fight in a chat room and talking about how people wouldnt say it to your face.... he was making an intelligent comment about how you all HATE on wattad just cause he can play and beats your team every year.... why dont you just talk about basketball and stop making derrogatory comments for no reason ...GROW UP

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omar wattad is the best player in the big 7 conference hands down.....he can do it all he can shoot take it inside hes got good handles and he plays defense like a mad man....just cause he had one bad game doesnt make him overrated....and it was fall bal or summer ball idunno what it was but its alot different then the season...thats what its there for to get to ready for next year....all i am sayin is omar will rule the big 7 confernce and science hill is going to state...and the injuried...well landon turner will be ready for the first game...and crowder is still practicing and Dionte Gray can play the 3 postion so that takes care of the other injury....so basically SHHS will DOMINANT

Edited by bigz-tay24

I think he deserves the attention he gets.I will also be willing to say that Science Hill is the most talented and probably best team in the conference.That doesn't always mean they'll win every game though.One advantage for Central is being as how their football team was very weak their starters have been playing together for weeks maybe months where SHHS still hasn't played together,and that does make a difference.And all of you talking about running the table,does it really matter,I mean,Science hill will at least be 13-3 and probably be the number 1 seed in the conference,but doesn't it always come down to the tournaments.It's not easy to play at Central,or South,or Tenn High and come in and just dominate and come out with a win,thats why I don't think Science Hill will run the table.I would pick them to win the conference though.And well,since this thread is about Omar,hes awesome.As good as Jovann though,I don't think so,to be 6'3 and dominate the way Jovann did was just a sight to see,and he tore up Ron Mercer in an AAU game,and well,Mercer was a lottery pick in the NBA I think,don't hold me to that though.Omar is awesome and it will be a very fun and exciting season,good luck to all teams.

Sorry I so deeply offended you.I was unaware that only one starter played football,and I know Gray can play.I agree with what you said about Jovann in his era and Omar in his era.Was that rumor about Omar possibly transferring to Brentwood die or is he still thinking about that.I heard about that some time last year and haven't heard about it in a while,just asking since I don't have my facts straight.

I coached several of Science Hills players (Sophmores this year) this summer in AAU ball. They were Dionte Grey, Aaron Ebarb, Javon Joslin, and David Moulton, along with other players from the tri-cities. I can say without a moments hesitation that if everyone was as good a person as these young men were, we would be doing well. I am proud to know each of these MEN. As I said in an earlier post, watch for Grey to be a big surprise. Dont take his size for granted...he can ball. I also got to know Omar over the summer and can only say good things about him also, very well mannered and polite. A fine young man.

So if we dont know the person on a first name basis, lets hold off on the judgements. It will better in the long run.

Every player that I had was an extremely good player and a better person! I would go to war with them versus anyone. They really made me PROUD!!!