Sweetwater Vs. Meigs County

i believe nisha smith got in on that 2-pointer. the refs at that game are blind!!!

my brother was at that game and he saw nisha cross the line. even dan baker said he was in!! this is a bunch of bull.

I dont know what game you were watching but the 2 pt. conversion was no good --he was down by a couple of feet and if you want to complain you better look at the 1st 2 pt. conversion that the referees gave sweetwater that was no good--and then after that you might want to look at the 250yards that t. mobriant had rushing the football instead of whining about a 2 pt. conversion.--and then after that you might want to look at how the game ended with meigs on the 4 yard line and could have easily scored--quit whining and just live with the fact you got beat by a team that is probably not as talented as you are but played with more heart.

i believe nisha smith got in on that 2-pointer. the refs at that game are blind!!!

my brother was at that game and he saw nisha cross the line. even dan baker said he was in!! this is a bunch of bull.

I was right there on the two point conversion in doubt and it wasn't even close. The kid was a FULL half yard short of the goal line. Seems like your coach pulled a Randy Sanders and threw the ball in the flat instead of the end zone. And, by the way, if the Sweetwater players put half as much effort into actually playing the game as they did waving at the crowd then they would be much better off.

QUIT CRYING !!!!!!!!!!

I was right there on the two point conversion in doubt and it wasn't even close. The kid was a FULL half yard short of the goal line. Seems like your coach pulled a Randy Sanders and threw the ball in the flat instead of the end zone. And, by the way, if the Sweetwater players put half as much effort into actually playing the game as they did waving at the crowd then they would be much better off.

QUIT CRYING !!!!!!!!!!

Sweetwater does need to pay more attention to the game than to the crowd. i'll give you that.