Scott High

batman52

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An 18-4 record seems a little far-fetched to me. Although Scott may have some good athletes, it takes more than that to have a good team. Experience means more than you could imagine. I hope Scott is as good as you think they will be. I'm rooting for them. Still, I don't think they'll be THAT good. They compete in a hard district with a lot of good teams. We'll see how things work out.

An 18-4 record seems a little far-fetched to me. Although Scott may have some good athletes, it takes more than that to have a good team. Experience means more than you could imagine. I hope Scott is as good as you think they will be. I'm rooting for them. Still, I don't think they'll be THAT good. They compete in a hard district with a lot of good teams. We'll see how things work out.

Scott should be decent with Griffiths, but the district is a lot better than in the past with Catholic and CAK joining. CAK went to the state last year, and Catholic is loaded. AC, Loudon, and Kingston have been pretty successful in recent years against Scott too. Scott has excellent coaches and always plays hard, so they will be able to compete, but it a'int going to be easy for anyone in this district....

The Highlanders don't have alot of experience in playing time, but have alot of talent. I believe the starters will be, nash, dusty, brent ellis, cody-syngine, keith, i expect the highlanders to average a total of 77 points per game, any body else? :lol:

ok i think i know who this is batman52 i know its keith kries eddies by but i think it was brent ellis posted this cause he is the only one who would put his name in the starting 5

Starting 5 will be

1.Kody Silcox Sophmore

2.Nash Strunk Sophmore

3.Dusty Griifith Junior

4.Blake Lowe Junior

5.keith, the new buttram boy, or Brent ellis

Then coming off the bench would have to be: Dillon Stoneceipher, Syngine Jeffers, Jermey Silcox, SO Buttram, Joe Brooks, Josey Chambers, Jake Lay, Jordon Boshears is the only freshman i see making varsity. I predict they win 12 or 13 games they are very young and they have a ton of talent comign out of the JR and SO more classes but just dont have the good enough SR like they had last year. good luck to the BIG RED MACHINE!

Edited by Old_Highlander_13

i dont expect Scott to have as a good of a player as Jake Miller this year but i think that they'll be tough competition for some teams i think they'll win anywhere from 10 to 16 games this year.

I think the 5 starters will be:

1. Blake Lowe

2. Nash Strunk

3. Kody Silcox

4. Dusty Griffith

5. Keith Kries

But i think after a few games Josh Buttram will be in that starting line-up...I think they will have way more depth than they did last year with dillon stonecipher, joe brooks, josey chambers, etc. coming off the bench. :D

no it wasn't brent he doesn't know my name. the way they have us at practice the starters are more than likely 1.Nash 2.Dusty 3.Brent-Blake 4.Kody 5.Keith bench-syngine, kevin, dillon,

ive heard rumors dont know if any are true I heard Coach Hall dosent care if you are the best player it matters how many years you have played. No offense to anyone but I would play the best player if he only played one year. If u dont play the best player it hurts the team also. Starters in my mind: 1. Nash 2. Dusty 3.Dusty 4. Kody 5.The Buttram Boy/Keith Kries/Brent Ellis.

ok i think i know who this is batman52 i know its keith kries eddies by but i think it was brent ellis posted this cause he is the only one who would put his name in the starting 5

Starting 5 will be

1.Kody Silcox Sophmore

2.Nash Strunk Sophmore

3.Dusty Griifith Junior

4.Blake Lowe Junior

5.keith, the new buttram boy, or Brent ellis

Then coming off the bench would have to be: Dillon Stoneceipher, Syngine Jeffers, Jermey Silcox, SO Buttram, Joe Brooks, Josey Chambers, Jake Lay, Jordon Boshears is the only freshman i see making varsity. I predict they win 12 or 13 games they are very young and they have a ton of talent comign out of the JR and SO more classes but just dont have the good enough SR like they had last year. good luck to the BIG RED MACHINE!

SO Buttram dosent play anymore. Sittin out this year. 1.Nash 2.Dusty 3.Blake 4.Kody 5.?????????????