Scott High

batman52

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jake Buttram not playing helps the team, one less player who can't play.. now we need to get harlan off the team.........Jake u need to talk to him for us please, cause u n him r bout on the same level of skill. :D

yea ok? I wasent goin to make varsity anyways so how does this help the team? Why dont you tell me who u are smiley125 or are you to afriad to hide behind your coach T name?

Jake Buttram not playing helps the team, one less player who can't play.. now we need to get harlan off the team.........Jake u need to talk to him for us please, cause u n him r bout on the same level of skill. :lol:

thats what is wrong with the program right now highlanders making fun of other ones. Yuns are teamates. I remember watchin buttram playin middle school he can play. I heard he did pretty well at camp to? but yuns need to quit makin fun of each other and focus on the district games or yuns will end up like last year against AC 16-66 i think?

I look forward to seeing Scott play this year. I wish them the best of luck.They are inexperienced but I think they can win some games. If they will just play as a team and not worry bout each other.It's stupid that they still talk about last years players. Last years players left some big shoes to fill. They will have to play as a team and be as balanced as possible with Dusty Griffith leading the show. I played with Dusty for 2 years and he is a great player. I hope that we showed him enough about what it takes to win and how to handle the locker room because right now he is the leader on that team although he is just a junior..goodluck boys , we're cheering for ya up here in knoxville. Goodluck

Edited by shs_jdubz

nomatter who the starters are we are going to have the best bench in the district. we have atleast 10 players that are very capable of playing their positions. a player that people will have to look out for is the young freshman Jordan Boshears this kid can play D,he may not play much this season but he will be the best of the bench next year, he stops dusty when we are scrimmagin as if it were nuttin. i expect good things from nash dusty blake kodi keith brent syngine kevin dillon josh b. joe and jordan.. :thumb:

Yea i think Scott will have the best bench in the district to, and the freshman gordy is an awesome player.He is one ,if not the best defenive player on the team.He can guard anyone on the team.Also he is a scoring threat on offence.I think he will be the only freshman on varsity this year.

thats what is wrong with the program right now highlanders making fun of other ones. Yuns are teamates. I remember watchin buttram playin middle school he can play. I heard he did pretty well at camp to? but yuns need to quit makin fun of each other and focus on the district games or yuns will end up like last year against AC 16-66 i think?

Yea butterman did really good at the camp.He is a good player, its bad he wont be playing this year.But he will be back next year.

this is graham wilson,,, i wanna also say that i wish the absolute best to scott high this year,,, i know they have worked hard in the offseason and have some young talent. i think dusty griffith is lookin at a big year this year. he will be a good leader. as for those who criticize last year's players who compiled an 18-12 record and the first region birth in 7 years. keep your mind on yourself,, what you are doing on coacht shows exactly why you havent played in 3 yrs brent. you enjoy runnin your mouth,,, but havent backed anything up. im gonna take the high road and say i hope you do back it up this year, i hope you have a good year with the rest of them but, when you criticize the 2 main players on a team that had the best record in 7 years,, it makes you look pretty stupid.

This thread will be closed if Scott B-ball is not being discussed. Coacht will not tolerate kids being called out and made fun of....Jake and Graham definitely should be looked at for the way they carried themselves on the court...Hopefully this years team will follow their example...

Yea we have alot of depth on the bench.They can be used in diffrent ways, so coach Hall has alot to work with.Kevin is a real good player he has very long arms so he can get them in the passing lane,he can hit a three just about every time he shoots, and he plays with heart and always on the court to play his hardest.Jordan will do pretty good this year and i think he has the talent to be better then his brother to.I dont kno how good scott will be this year but like robin21 said we will be above .500%.

Scott has a scrimmage next week v.s. Rockwood. We will c some of what the season holds for this team. Can't wait to get the season started. Looks like another good season for basketball. All we need is to get the fans to come out n support Scott. There could have been bigger crowds at the Highlander games last season if they realy respected the record that they had. :thumb:

Hey robin21 where is the scrimmage at next week.I was just wandering cause coach hall hasnt told us.

Robin21, I don't know who you are, but it sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders. Keep it, and always work hard. As for your team, I hope you guys do well. Yes, you are in a tough district, but that doesn't matter. It means you have the opportunity to play against quality opponents every night.

What day exactly is the scrimmage. That one may be interesting...