Region 7aa

rebel_deof55

redbirdfan and rebel d, let's be real here. WesCharge has probably got us rated just right, maybe even higher than we should be. Reedy and Davis are our seniors this year, and we know that neither of them even rates any respect, right? :thumb: Not to mention our sophomore class, gosh, I can't even remember any of their names, can you? :thumb:

Oh well, we'll just go in and play each game as it comes; hopefully we will at least look somewhat respectable.

Oh yeah, the sky is falling too........ B)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good quote on the 4th shot in the gun there WES CHarge, Good to see the Lady Rebels are viewed so highly in your eyes :thumb: If they are the 4th shot in the gun, and the Gun is a six-shooter, than it looks like Westview WON"T even get a shot then :thumb:

If you say so, but I like Westview's chances over Obion Co's chances!!! I just want you to acknowledge that you were told this information by the all knowing WesCharge in early November. Especially when I have to start making those comments about softball being right around the corner for Obion!

WesCharge prediction for regular season: (take it to the bank) Obion CO WILL finish 4th during the REGULAR SEASON in 13AA! 3rd at best, and that is if alot of things happen! And they will definately be behind Dyersburg and Westview.....copy and paste this for some wall material for your gals in Troy!!!! Just make sure you have it in your back pocket at the end of January and early February when I am on here calling you out. If Westview finishes 4th, you can call me out! But, I am not scared! I hope we can play Obion in the region semis! Then Dyersburg and Gibson Co can fight for the other spot! That is my hope, then I'll make my reservations for the Big Show Baby!!!!!

You can take that to the bank, it has a double your money back guarantee!!!!

How about them Cardinals!!!! Obion reminds me alot of them!!! B)

redbirdfan and rebel d, let's be real here. WesCharge has probably got us rated just right, maybe even higher than we should be. Reedy and Davis are our seniors this year, and we know that neither of them even rates any respect, right? B) Not to mention our sophomore class, gosh, I can't even remember any of their names, can you? :thumb:

Oh well, we'll just go in and play each game as it comes; hopefully we will at least look somewhat respectable.

Oh yeah, the sky is falling too........ :thumb:

Can people in Obion Co read? OBION HAS A GOOD BALL TEAM, THE PROBLEM IS THEY ARE IN A VERY TALENTED DISTRICT AND THEY ARE YOUNG. That adds up to a year when they will take a few lumps. I see Obion having a 8-4 or 7-5 district record, which will be a 3 or 4 seed, maybe 5 if Milan can't beat anybody. That being said, a tournament time, these girls will be much older, basketball wise. BUT, Dyersburg is a lock for one of the 2 region finalists, that leaves one spot for the rest of us to fight over. I don't like it, but that is the fact, and I like Westview's chances at beating a young and good Obion CO team late in the year.

If I am wrong, I'll be the first to say, I WAS WRONG! Ya'll just can't handle any negative statements about OC. Going to the state last year proves nothing. Who did either one of us have to beat?? NO ONE!!!!!

Edited by WesCharge

If you say so, but I like Westview's chances over Obion Co's chances!!! I just want you to acknowledge that you were told this information by the all knowing WesCharge in early November. Especially when I have to start making those comments about softball being right around the corner for Obion!

WesCharge prediction for regular season: (take it to the bank) Obion CO WILL finish 4th during the REGULAR SEASON in 13AA! 3rd at best, and that is if alot of things happen! And they will definately be behind Dyersburg and Westview.....copy and paste this for some wall material for your gals in Troy!!!! Just make sure you have it in your back pocket at the end of January and early February when I am on here calling you out. If Westview finishes 4th, you can call me out! But, I am not scared! I hope we can play Obion in the region semis! Then Dyersburg and Gibson Co can fight for the other spot! That is my hope, then I'll make my reservations for the Big Show Baby!!!!!

You can take that to the bank, it has a double your money back guarantee!!!!

How about them Cardinals!!!! Obion reminds me alot of them!!! :P

Well, WesCHarge, The CArds and Rebels, well both are getting new facilities built.

So I can see how you think they remind you of each other. It's interesting that A local boy from Martin didn't want to coach at his alma mater and instead came to a winning program at OC!!

:):rolleyes:

Well, WesCHarge, The CArds and Rebels, well both are getting new facilities built.

So I can see how you think they remind you of each other. It's interesting that A local boy from Martin didn't want to coach at his alma mater and instead came to a winning program at OC!!

:):rolleyes:

Carefull, make sure you know the whole story. I like Eddie, he has done a good job over there, and the rest of his family, so I will just be nice and overlook that comment. :P

I was the one on here last year praising him and his family when alot of folks weren't happy with his family (who lives in Martin) cheering for Obion. That is crazy, blood is thicker than water.

Please understand that my opinion is quite useless in almost every circle of the world. And everyone has an opinion, might just happens to be biased, so please don't get all worked up about me thinking Obion is the 4th best team in 13aa, even with a MArtin native at the helms!!!

Please understand that my opinion is quite useless in almost every circle of the world. And everyone has an opinion, might just happens to be biased, so please don't get all worked up about me thinking Obion is the 4th best team in 13aa, even with a MArtin native at the helms!!!

Don't worry WesCharge, as most people on here get worked up over how great their team is, I'm not in that category.. :D This is more entertaining than anything else..

As much as I'd like to see my alma mater do well in the district , it's not a life or death situation that is worth losing any sleep over if someone's favorite team doesn't finish 1st , 2nd , 3rd, 4TH or whatver.. : :D

Just stick close to the HEAVY D Scouting Report and you can't go wrong :D

Look forward to seeing you guys this season and good luck to Sean and the Lady Chargers

Why would I pick up the tab when you didn't even invite me last year???? Besides this year, we should have VIP passes compliments of the wizard...... :

You got an invite last year I thought :lol: Maybe if WEstview makes it back up this year, we can take Peaches with us!! :thumb: She's an alum and classmate of yours and does an excellent job with payroll!! :P

update on dburg for wes charge:

dburg's talented pg has a broke wrist and will not return to action until after christmas..... and dburg lost their other 6'3 post....(something in the water that makes you heavy for most of the season...if you know what i mean; she will be back next year)...

dburg will start out slow.......would not be surprised to even see them as a 4th place team going into the district tourney......

coach coffman does a great job in getting his team prepared for the second season....he tries to develop as many people as he can during the regular season....

dburg has "2" players that i think could be the districts best kept secret.......

most people think of strayhorn and holloway when you say dburg.......but i am telling you.....remember these two names...YANCY AND MCLIN

yancy is one of the quickest post players i have seen…..mclin (6’0) can score from anywhere on the floor……

dburg has a lot of work to do to get to the level that they need to be at to win this district.......

update on dburg for wes charge:

dburg's talented pg has a broke wrist and will not return to action until after christmas..... and dburg lost their other 6'3 post....(something in the water that makes you heavy for most of the season...if you know what i mean; she will be back next year)...

dburg will start out slow.......would not be surprised to even see them as a 4th place team going into the district tourney......

coach coffman does a great job in getting his team prepared for the second season....he tries to develop as many people as he can during the regular season....

dburg has "2" players that i think could be the districts best kept secret.......

most people think of strayhorn and holloway when you say dburg.......but i am telling you.....remember these two names...YANCY AND MCLIN

yancy is one of the quickest post players i have seen…..mclin (6’0) can score from anywhere on the floor……

dburg has a lot of work to do to get to the level that they need to be at to win this district.......

Who broke theor wrist? Strayhorn?? Other 6'3" player, I thought Holloway was the only BIG Big girl ya'll had? So Holloway is healthy??

No chance they are 4th if Holloway is healthy!!! She will win some games by herself!