T-town Rumble Pre-season Tournament

matcat

The T-Town Rumble will be here before you know it and I need all coaches that are attending to make sure to submit your rosters online with Brad Fiscus at Mat Control. Here is the website that needs to be used to register online by Tuesday November 8, 2005.

http://www.fiscusconsulting.com/matcontrol.html

Once you are on this website you will see a list of the tournaments that Brad is running this season. Please click T-Town Rumble and submit your 28 man roster there, if you have any problems please contact Brad Fiscus at bjfiscus@yahoo.com

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.Brentwood

2.Forrest

3.Lebanon

4.Lincoln Co.

5.Oakland

6.Shelbyville

7.Smyrna

8.Tullahoma

9.Warren Co.

10.Cookeville

11.Siegel

12.Riverdale

13.Blackman

14.Coffee Co.

15.Franklin

16. Dickson Co.

Cumberland Co. Jets dropped out? Our 171/189 wrestler, who in transferring later this week, was looking forward to the reunion with his former teammates.

On fiscus will there be a list of wrestlers in each weight class coming, before the tournament starts?

Once I have received all of the entries, the pairings will be created and be available on the site, you can use the same link mentioned earlier to access that page.

Brad Fiscus

Mat Control

When will the pairings be finished...and how is the pairing gonna go???

The pairings will be online later this evening. The criteria for separation can be seen on the entry form by going to www.fiscusconsulting.com/matcontrol.html and clicking on the TTown rumble on the schedule. Then click on the entry form.

The majority of the pairings were done using this method but with no results for this year, some consideration was given to the amount of offseason wrestling they did and I witnessed running tournaments. But in reality, pairings don't really matter right now in the season, mat time does.

Fiscon

The pairings will be online later this evening. The criteria for separation can be seen on the entry form by going to www.fiscusconsulting.com/matcontrol.html and clicking on the TTown rumble on the schedule. Then click on the entry form.

The majority of the pairings were done using this method but with no results for this year, some consideration was given to the amount of offseason wrestling they did and I witnessed running tournaments. But in reality, pairings don't really matter right now in the season, mat time does.

Fiscon

THE PAIRINGS ARE NOW ONLINE, AS WELL AS THE ACTUAL BRACKETS IN .PDF FILE FORMAT. All wrestlers will wrestle a minimum of 3 matches while some may wrestle 4. For some of the wrestlers, their 3rd match is shown in an 8 man bracket format. They will only wrestle the first match of that 8 man bracket. A little confusing, but I know that you are all very capable of figuring it out. Once the tournament is complete on Saturday, I will prepare the results for the website so check back some time over the weekend or on Monday.

fiscon

1.Harpeth

2.Forrest

3.Lebanon

4.Lincoln Co.

5.Oakland

6.Shelbyville

7.Smyrna

8.Tullahoma

9.Warren Co.

10.Cookeville

11.Siegel

12.Riverdale

13.Blackman

14.Coffee Co.

15.Franklin

16. Dickson Co.

Here are the teams that competed on Saturday at the T-Town Rumble. I want to thank each team for coming, and appreciate the booster club which makes these tournaments so successful. All results may be found online at www.fiscusconsulting.com/matcontrol.html

Big thanks goes out to Brad Fiscus for running a great tournament.

1.Harpeth

2.Forrest

3.Lebanon

4.Lincoln Co.

5.Oakland

6.Shelbyville

7.Smyrna

8.Tullahoma

9.Warren Co.

10.Cookeville

11.Siegel

12.Riverdale

13.Blackman

14.Coffee Co.

15.Franklin

16. Dickson Co.

Here are the teams that competed on Saturday at the T-Town Rumble. I want to thank each team for coming, and appreciate the booster club which makes these tournaments so successful. All results may be found online at www.fiscusconsulting.com/matcontrol.html

Big thanks goes out to Brad Fiscus for running a great tournament.

Kudos to Tullahoma, this was a well run pre-season tourney. All of our guys got at least 3 matches and we were out by 5:00. My family appreciated me being home before 7:00 on a tournament day.

Let the season begin.