School/wrestler Question

BayouBear

-Does White House HS still have wrestling or was it consolidated into a new school? If the answer to either of these is yes, what region are they in?

-There were 2 good freshman wrestlers from Westside in the State Tournament 2 years ago, Demarcus Mask and Frank Stuckey. Are these guys still wrestling and if so, for whom?

-Does White House HS still have wrestling or was it consolidated into a new school? If the answer to either of these is yes, what region are they in?

-There were 2 good freshman wrestlers from Westside in the State Tournament 2 years ago, Demarcus Mask and Frank Stuckey. Are these guys still wrestling and if so, for whom?

Bayou I think I can answer your second question.

Westside is still without a team this year by all rights that I know. There had been talk about the program being reinstated last year but they never had a coach at any of the coach's meetings. Shame because it hasn't been that long since they had a state champ and were a very tough team. Mask and Stuckey were both very scrappy young wrestlers but unfortunately neither is wrestling anywhere else. I saw them at a tournament last year and they were talking about hopefully getting a team again but I guess it was to no avail.

Good scouting question!! Newer school and Brett Morrell wil be at 152 or 160 from what I hear. He should make some noise. The team is coming along as a whole.