Ae

Falcon2

If they had been using illegal players, did those players play last night, or did the stand on the sidelines. Is that what helped Kingston to a victory.

WoW futbolfan. First, the reason Kingston won last night was heart & character. I've watched AE a couple of times this year and they had their best on the field all 4 qtrs. last night. Was an illegal player on the field, I don't know. I did hear that one of there "studs" was arrested the other day, but, got out yesterday in time to play the game. Second, what helped Kingston to victory was a solid defensive performance.

Don't try to take away a great victory by implying that Kingston got some help. On this night, they helped themselves.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WoW futbolfan. First, the reason Kingston won last night was heart & character. I've watched AE a couple of times this year and they had their best on the field all 4 qtrs. last night. Was an illegal player on the field, I don't know. I did hear that one of there "studs" was arrested the other day, but, got out yesterday in time to play the game. Second, what helped Kingston to victory was a solid defensive performance.

Don't try to take away a great victory by implying that Kingston got some help. On this night, they helped themselves.

Sorry if my quote sounded that way. I never meant to take away anything from the kids at Kingston. They have a great program there. I was just asking if kids did not play because of the rumor. But, if you were to take Johnson away from Kingston, they would be a little lesser time I do believe, or a Rogan from Fulton, or a Carden from AC, or a Cates from Livingston. No harm intended on my post.

I find it interesting that the stuff is being stirred by Fulton fans. Sounds like some pretty sorry gamesmanship from here.

Shut your @@@ up Carter Hornet person, dont be upset at a Fulton fan, you got yours handed to you last week!!! REMEMBER 42 - 0 !!!!!!!!!!!

You cant say anything to a FULTON person !!!!! <_<

I find it interesting that the stuff is being stirred by Fulton fans. Sounds like some pretty sorry gamesmanship from here.

It's not being stirred by Fulton fans, splains. AC started the WHOLE thing! I've been defending them (did I just say that?)

Edited by kwalker4

Look....I'm not on here trying to start stuff, I saw posts in the AC, LA, Fulton thread.........the AC vs Union Co. thread and also in the Red Bank vs AE game in the Class 4,5 and D II forum. All I wanted was to find out what is going on......thats all, not to diss or start trouble with AE