Ae

Falcon2

Ok...........Yet again, the reason I started this thread was because of other posts in other threads and in the other forum. Those posts were already there before I started this thread. I had no part of the AC vs Union Co. thread and dont have a reason to. I have no idea how to delete a thread and start it over. I didnt delete anything and start anything over for that matter. Like I said before, im sorry for bringing this topic up and should've just left it alone, but I didnt and I cant change that. I am in no way trying to start anything with AE or anybody else on this site. I would like for everyone to leave Fulton fans out of this because they had no part in this thread and if it makes everyone feel better to blame me for this rumor then go ahead, pat yourself on the back because you are. I am really sorry for starting this thread but I was curious about what I had seen. If you look at the beginning of this thread, people were asking where I had seen these other posts and other people said that they were in other threads so i am not the only one who saw them, but go ahead and blame me. Its nice to see that my words on this thread from earlier were twisted and taken the wrong way.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would also like to ask how could you blame me for the rumor when all im doing is asking if they were in trouble. There is a difference in saying that they are in trouble and asking if they are in trouble. If you see underneath the AE part......it says ARE they in trouble, not THEY ARE. I would like to know

To prove that I didnt start this rumor, take a look at this. I started this thread on Oct. 28. In the Class 4,5,D II forum under the thread Red Bank Undefeated?, there is a post on Oct 27 that says and I quote, "Rumor has it that two AE players were 19 or over

Rumor has it that their QB is over 19 Is this true?" Look at it for yourself.

Edited by Falcon2

To prove that I didnt start this rumor, take a look at this. I started this thread on Oct. 28. In the Class 4,5,D II forum under the thread Red Bank Undefeated?, there is a post on Oct 27 that says and I quote, "Rumor has it that two AE players were 19 or over

Rumor has it that their QB is over 19 Is this true?" Look at it for yourself.

Falcon2 once again the first time I saw the thread about AE was fri. morn when I got up to go to work at 5 o'clock. Like I said I started to reply but I didn't. I then went on viewing other post and that's when I asked Oskie if he had heard what I saw in the thread that was started by you or somebody.

Like I said I could care less about AE and if they make the play-offs. So why would I ask Oskie about them If I hadn't read it somewhere? I wouldn't but when I read where you said that you saw in the AC and Union Co. thread that someone said that AE was playing illegal players it hit me that I had been set up. I then went to this thread and looked when it was started and it said 8:41 am. Then I went to the AC thread where I posted and the time was 5:38 am. Now there is no way that this could be because I would have never ask the question if I hadn't read it somewhere first.

I also sent coacht a PM fri. to see if what I had read was true. He responded that he didn't think so and that it wouldn't be discussed on this forum by the TSSAA. There's another way that I have tried to see when this thread was started and it was in the control panel. Everytime you go in a thread it has record of it and the time you were in there.

Like I said I wouldn't have posted my question about AE if I hadn't read it first. Then when I went to see when this thread was started it didn;t jive with the time I posted. But that's ok b/c I don't care I never started this rumor. And this is the only threads I read. I have never been in the dII threads or 4 or 5 a threads so I didn't read it in those threads.

Ill figure it out some way I don't know how but I will. Go ahead and have your laugh b/c like I said I would have never posted in the AC thread if I hadn't read it first.

I understand your frustration about thinking that you got set up. Im frustrated by the fact that all i wanted to know is what was going on with this situation and now all of a sudden im the one starting the rumor. I dont know either where this came from....im not laughing abot this at all. I have been a member of this site for almost 3 years and never once had a reason to start anything nor caused any trouble on this site. Im not about to start now. I dont even know you so why would i have a reason to set you up. Maybe you should look at the 4,5 threads because Oskie is the one who started the Red Bank undefeated thread. I would just like for you to find out the real story before you start pinning the blame on me.

Rocking Chair

I have searched both forums for all threads contaning posts about this subject. Outside of this thread, the post in AC, UC thread, the only other threads with posts about AE was in the AC,Fulton,LA playoff spots and in the Red Bank Undefeated thread in the other forum. In AC,Fulton,LA....the first post about the AE situation was at 7:37 a.m on Oct 28. I started this thread at 8:41 a.m and the post in AC,UC was at 5:38 a.m. All three of these posts were the same morning and mine was the last. The Red Bank thread was started the night before on Oct 27 at 9:04 p.m, that is the only other place that I could find were you could have seen it first. I am in no way saying that you started this rumor because I dont know everything and am not going to start pointing fingers. I have no place to do it and dont think its right to begin with. All this is, is information on the different posts to help you find out where you saw it from. The Red Bank thread was the first place I saw it. I to was not going to post about it but it kept popping up in different threads and then that is when I started this thread.

Ok.....you were right about your post being on Oct 28 at 5:38 in the morning on the AC, UC thread. I started this thread 3 hours after you posted on that thread. How did you get set up? I really dont understand. I started this thread after your post.

Like I said I never read 4a or 5a threads unless its about Tullahoma so I know I didn't read about AE there. However I did find the thread about Redbank last night and read it.

I don't like the idea that you said you started this thread b/c someone said AE was playing illegal players in the AC thread. And that someone was me. I don't start Rumors. I don't care if AC or AE make the play-offs so why would I start a Rumor.

Apparently your a Falcon fan and I had some words with the Falcon faithful last year. So what an opportunity for some of you Falcon faithful to try and pin this on me. That's ok I don't really care.

But don't you try to say I started this crap b/c I didn't. I smell a rat and it's coming from the Fulton camp. You all better try to get AE upset b/c you all don't have the team you had last year. And if LA beats Carter and AE wins it could be another AEor LA -Fulton match-up. But I don't think you can get by Catholic again. we'll see.

I say it's over so let it go.. If you two are going to sit here and fuss with one another how about you give each other your phone number so you can discuss this over the telephone. It's really funny that you all are going on and on about who started this thread. The point is, it was a Rumor and it shouldn't have been started in the first place.....

Turtle is right....this is over. Im sorry for bringing it up and maybe I shouldnt have to begin with and please try to get stories straight before pinning blame on someone..........the next time.

papa........I was posting before the plus memebership was around :D