Elizabethton Cyclones

coachh17

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't see the South game, but from reading, it sounds as if the Cyclones took one on the chin. I was also told that there was a 'attitude' problem with one of the Betsy players and that Wilson did the right thing.....sat him down. Good to see Wilson put his foot down because there was a problem with that stuff last year. Disipline is a must for the team's sake. Again, hold your ground Coach :thumb: because it's just like the famous commercial.......there is no 'I' in TEAM. Individuals don't win games, but teams do. ;)

Being out of town stinks sometimes. The girls are playing and the boys are playing. I'll have a nice Thanksgiving feast today, attend a baseball coaching camp Friday and also see a basketball game Friday night and a football game Sat., UT at UK. Loaded weekend, but it would be nice to get some updates on the Cylcones games. Anyone help???

Being out of town stinks sometimes. The girls are playing and the boys are playing. I'll have a nice Thanksgiving feast today, attend a baseball coaching camp Friday and also see a basketball game Friday night and a football game Sat., UT at UK. Loaded weekend, but it would be nice to get some updates on the Cylcones games. Anyone help???

They beat Sullivan East 75-70 Tuesday night. They play Crockett Friday. This team can score. But post play will kill them. All their scoring is from 3 guards. If Norman steps up, they will be able to play with Erwin and beat them.

GLee...this is off subject, but I saw your post on the East TN Riverdogs on the AAU post. Not a plus member so I couldn't post there. My son is interested. If you would, email me and I will give you some info and stats on him. bmcclure@landair.com

They beat Sullivan East 75-70 Tuesday night. They play Crockett Friday. This team can score. But post play will kill them. All their scoring is from 3 guards. If Norman steps up, they will be able to play with Erwin and beat them.

Elizabethton and Crockett was a good game. Elizabethton won by a margin, I do not remember the exact score. However they are going to have their hands full playing the Blue Devils, who played a blow-out game against the Cherokee Chiefs.

I'd have to say that the Cyclones are coming out in 2nd place. The Devils are just too good.

Unicoi Co. shut down Elizabethton in the first half.

The Cyclones didn't get a single bucket the entire first quarter.

19 blue devils, 0 cyclones.

they came back in the 2nd half. brought it with in 10 points by the fourth quarter.

But the Devils, wouldn't give up and the cyclones never tied the game or got infront of the devils.

Unicoi has quality and this tourny most certainly will be a great stepping stone for the Cyclones.

GO CYCLONES!!!!!!!