Mcminn Co. V. Mcminn Central

tonymontana

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ph34r: in my opinion this will be an excellent game by both teams. over 3500 people are expected 2 be in attendence . i am guessing Beu will have at least 30pts. but sixth man A.P. hardaway will make the difference. GO TRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote

which letter were u as a tribe guy???? i was the "B" so whos this??????????

Edited by TheCaptain

B) in my opinion this will be an excellent game by both teams. over 3500 people are expected 2 be in attendence . i am guessing Beu will have at least 30pts. but sixth man A.P. hardaway will make the difference. GO TRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE HE IS!!!!

Nobody will make a difference. It will be so close, no one will be able too!!

It will be a good game. Haven't seen McMinn play yet, but if I were McMinn, Id press the whole game, cuz Pigeon Forge had alot of success with it last night. Also, if Central makes the same little mistakes they made last night, it will be a long night tuesday for the Chargers. If Central can eliminate those little things, they should be alright tuesday.

whats a good prediction???

That MCHS will win........McMinn Central or McMinn County, they are both MCHS. Captain, you criticize atn301 and hopalot, then you call people homos and tards. What does that have to do with high school sports??

I think I know what that B stands for ..............

I hope Central by 5, that way it stings McMinn hard and we can read about all their excuses on here for months. But unfortunately it'll probably be Central by 30.........

That MCHS will win........McMinn Central or McMinn County, they are both MCHS. Captain, you criticize atn301 and hopalot, then you call people homos and tards. What does that have to do with high school sports??

I hope Central by 5, that way it stings McMinn hard and we can read about all their excuses on here for months. But unfortunately it'll probably be Central by 30.........

Im really going to have to disagree with you on this one. There is no way that Central will beat McMinn by 30. The Cherokees have a better overall team and a deeper bench, Central doesnt have much of a bench. McMinn wins by 8!!!!!!

And the Captain was not criticizing anyone he was just making a point :ph34r:

Are u an idiot like them too????...dude do u ever pay attention. i said they were retarded because they made a ridiculous comparison about our game against central, youre a fool theres no chance they will beat us by 30..it will be close but McMinn will pull out the victory...u have no idea what youre talking about and def. need to just never open this forum again because u dont have any idea about what youre talking about....and since u supposedly know what the "B" means, why dont you tell me kid????????

Edited by TheCaptain

Im really going to have to disagree with you on this one. There is no way that Central will beat McMinn by 30. The Cherokees have a better overall team and a deeper bench, Central doesnt have much of a bench. McMinn wins by 8!!!!!!

And the Captain was not criticizing anyone he was just making a point :D

THANK YOU, that idiotic phillipneyland kid has no idea about what he's talking about...and i agree w/ u on this one, the cherokees have a much better overall team and our bench has a lot more talent than they do..it'll be close but we'll def. pull out the win....CHEROKEES BY 12!!!!!

Edited by TheCaptain