Hampton And Sunbright

hamptonbigdogs

Guest Shocker0
The Hampton Bulldogs are really a running team. But they can pass when they need to. Hampton has played some good teams the last two years, so that should help them in the play-offs. The Bulldogs like to play smash mouth football. They have big o lineman and a heck of a fullback with a speedy tailback. The Qb has thrown for about 700 yards. But there defense is the bomb. They have rushed for about 3500 yards. How many yards has the Sunbrite Qb thrown for and how many rushing yards does the backs have? It should be a good game. But let me tell you its crazy up here in the mountains. Hampton and Cloudland live about 10 miles apart and they live football.

Jordan Young has thrown for over 1000 yards this season as of the Oakdale game a couple weeks ago. Sunbrights only score last night was an 80 yard pass from Young to Brandon Thompson. Young is also the leading rusher with over 800 yards I believe. They like to switch between a few different tailbacks including, Heath Abercrombie, Brandon Thompson, and Nick Henes, who was the starting running back last night. I am not sure on all of their yardage, but I think Brandon Thompson has over 800 receiving yards after last night.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunbright has really good skill players. When we played them, when they threw, they split number 19 out by him self and he took of up the sideline and the quarterback would just throw it to a spot and they like to ran quick slants. They got another alright receiver but I don't remember his number. They like to ran an option where the QB either hads it to the RB or ran it.