Hampton And Sunbright

hamptonbigdogs

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a gigantic pillow fight

You don't even know what a pillow fight is, back in the day, pillows were heavy duty, they would knock you're head off. Hampton uses this kind,ask Cloudland. That was one of the hardest hitting games by both teams, I,ve seen in along time. I think they had horseshoes in their pillows.

I would let you use mine, but as we speak,you,re girlfriend is curled up on it.

you don't know me and i don't know you...and you better hope i do not find out who you are. lets get off of girlfriends....because i just got off of yours!! back to the game, hampton might beat sunbright, but that is as far as their dream season will go.

you don't know me and i don't know you...and you better hope i do not find out who you are. lets get off of girlfriends....because i just got off of yours!! back to the game, hampton might beat sunbright, but that is as far as their dream season will go.

I think you started the junk pard, don't start no junk and there won't be any. I,ll tell you who I am and I will be at every game Hampton has.If they get beat out and Cloudland is still there, I,ll be at their games. I, m not real shy. I,m sure I,ve got kids as old as you.

I think you started the junk pard, don't start no junk and there won't be any. I,ll tell you who I am and I will be at every game Hampton has.If they get beat out and Cloudland is still there, I,ll be at their games. I, m not real shy. I,m sure I,ve got kids as old as you.

Get em pujo , don't take his region 2 lovin pillow talk.

What you dont think hampton will beat COSBY in round 2

i don't believe i started anything on a personal level....you did! i seriously doubt that you have kids that are older than me. i am not one of these high school kids running their mouth about things i don't know. i am glad that you are a region 1 fan and you attend their games regardless of who is playing. i am the same way about region 2.

can we borrow one of your pillows, or one of your boyfriend's pillows. we seem to use them all last week.

This one got me going, in my neighborhood ,men don't have boyfriends. Maybe I took you wrong. If so ,sorry. I,ll even let you borrow my pillow. I,m more of a mountain team fan than a region 1 fan. I,m just a hillbilly, been accused a time or two of being a redneck. What the heck. All I can say is ,let the big horse eat ,and if you.re scared ,get in my pocket.

Now ,can we please get back to football.

Edited by pujo