Who Will Win The DII-AAA Title Game?

rollredroll

I think anyone can beat anyone at this point. The quality of ball in our league is really that good.....MUS, despite the earlier loss to CBHS, really seems to have separated themselves from the pack this year. BA appears to be peaking offensively, putting up 38 points. Should be three great games left. I'll go with MUS over BA for the title...

Not bad picks. I think the key to the Baylor vs. MUS game is who stops the running game of the other team. Whoever does will win!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not bad picks. I think the key to the Baylor vs. MUS game is who stops the running game of the other team. Whoever does will win!

if Baylor is as opportunistic as they were against MBA, they have a great shot to win. If they can force MUS to make mistakes and take advantage of them, they'll be right there in the 4th quarter.

Both games this friday night will be incredible. There will definitely be some crazy things going on in memphis that night, which is unfortunate for those who can't make the trip. i will be there supporting our fellow brothers against Brentwood Academy. This game is going to be great due to BA's determination to gain revenge after two weeks ago. However, the fact that BA has ended our season the last two years will get the brothers ready to fight. This is game is a complete tossup due to all of the effort that the teams will be giving. I can't wait 'till friday night.

Let's go CBHS!!!!!!

Both games this friday night will be incredible. There will definitely be some crazy things going on in memphis that night, which is unfortunate for those who can't make the trip. i will be there supporting our fellow brothers against Brentwood Academy. This game is going to be great due to BA's determination to gain revenge after two weeks ago. However, the fact that BA has ended our season the last two years will get the brothers ready to fight. This is game is a complete tossup due to all of the effort that the teams will be giving. I can't wait 'till friday night.

Let's go CBHS!!!!!!

BA has had some low moments this season but the ironic twist may well be that it

is the year Coach Flatt gets his elusive 10th Gold ball. Friday's game should

be a defensive struggle but I believe the Eagles will put basketball season on hold for another few weeks.

BA 14 - CBHS 10

Baylor Gave MUS all they wanted earlier this year, and I think they take them in a low scoring game this weekend. It will be CBHS vs. Baylor, with Baylor taking the title. Cooper has to carry the ball 20 times though.

CBHS will undoubtedly win that game. We will come to Murfreesboro hungry and won't leave the in same way.

Baylor Gave MUS all they wanted earlier this year, and I think they take them in a low scoring game this weekend. It will be CBHS vs. Baylor, with Baylor taking the title. Cooper has to carry the ball 20 times though.

I am not doubting any of Baylor's abilities b/c I certainly know how good they are. However, before they beat MBA there was no talk about them even making the state game. Now all the sudden they are talking about winning it all. Isn't that a little far down the road, considering they still have to drive all the way across the state to play arguably the best team in the league this year? Not to mention, MUS is a pretty hostile enviorment to play in.

I don't think Baylor has even traveled across the state to play a game in the last two years, much less a state semi's game. All in all, I think it should be an interesting game. But at this point you have to give MUS the edge, b/c of the experience of playing in big games and the result of this year's game. I know it was an extremely close game, but MUS did have to travel across the state.. but the funny shaped ball does bounce in weird ways.

CBHS will undoubtedly win that game. We will come to Murfreesboro hungry and won't leave the in same way.

last I checked they still have to play a very capable BA team that always plays their best in the state playoffs.

MUS will beat Baylor this week by 7. They are a team that is yearning to get back at CBHS for the title. Since CBHS prepared all season for October 7th, they won't have any new ammo to shoot down the Owls. By the way, CBHS quarterback Smith, broke his hand leaving CBHS without a passing attack.

john michael skinner has the ability to pass the ball pretty well, but he must play smart. just step back, stay calm and make the pass. he tends to get happy feet, but if he can just stay calm, he'll do well.

I am not doubting any of Baylor's abilities b/c I certainly know how good they are. However, before they beat MBA there was no talk about them even making the state game. Now all the sudden they are talking about winning it all. Isn't that a little far down the road, considering they still have to drive all the way across the state to play arguably the best team in the league this year? Not to mention, MUS is a pretty hostile enviorment to play in.

I don't think Baylor has even traveled across the state to play a game in the last two years, much less a state semi's game. All in all, I think it should be an interesting game. But at this point you have to give MUS the edge, b/c of the experience of playing in big games and the result of this year's game. I know it was an extremely close game, but MUS did have to travel across the state.. but the funny shaped ball does bounce in weird ways.

last I checked they still have to play a very capable BA team that always plays their best in the state playoffs.

I agree, the key to this game will be Baylor's ability to travel across the state. They are doing things a little different in breaking up the trip. It should be a great game but I think if Cooper runs the ball effectively they win in a close one!

I have been watching my Eagles from a distance the past few weeks. We seem to be improving, yet we continue to get outclassed by these DII opponents. Being a mid-80's BA guy, I guess I was spoiled by the cupcakes we once played. At the time though I was convinced we could play with the MBA and McCallie's of the world.

Should we win the first round, I'd call the season a success. I'm just afraid I'm going to have to change my name to 'Noballs' with the tough schedule ahead.

This guy is NOT from BA. Note he is making fun of BA's State Runner Up trophies by calling himself "Silver Balls". At least BA has played in the most State Championships than any school in the state.

This guy is NOT from BA. Note he is making fun of BA's State Runner Up trophies by calling himself "Silver Balls". At least BA has played in the most State Championships than any school in the state.

Welcome to the club. He was outed months ago.

Good to see you back on the board, BTW!! :lol: