Beech Vs. Tullahoma

Bucc #58

Easy now, I mean of course when a team loses their starting qb it makes a difference. Anyone knows that.. But i seriously doubt that it was a difference in who the winner was. I dont think beech would have won even if ytheir qb never got injured. The beech defense couldnt stop tullahomas offense the entire game. The score truly should have been worse than it was. But definitely was a bad break for beech losing their qb

At least you admit it and it did have a big part in T-Town's win. Tullahoma didn't have much of an answer for him.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least you admit it and it did have a big part in T-Town's win. Tullahoma didn't have much of an answer for him.

Are you kidding!!! Tullahoma had him shut out minus that one run and I really didnt think he was all that better than the two guys that came in for him. The game would have been the same score with #10 in or without him.

Are you kidding!!! Tullahoma had him shut out minus that one run and I really didnt think he was all that better than the two guys that came in for him. The game would have been the same score with #10 in or without him.

Of course you think that...you are from T-Town. If Barnes had went down and Tullahoma had loss...most of T-Town's fans would have been saying that Tullahoma would have won if Barnes had been in the game. Good luck this week.

Of course you think that...you are from T-Town. If Barnes had went down and Tullahoma had loss...most of T-Town's fans would have been saying that Tullahoma would have won if Barnes had been in the game. Good luck this week.

You're right... If Barnes got hurt and we lost we would blame it on that but that is because he made a difference in this game... #10 was shut down all except for 1 play. It wouldn't have made a difference if he was in or #11 or #12... I thought #11 was just as good as #10 anyways... bottomline is tullahoma had this game won and you cannot blame this on the starting quarterback going down.

well we droped the spread option we actually used a fullback and tightend last and our running game was more effective now that we have that whole other dimension to tullahoma's game we will be able to cut down the mistakes we made in the regular season and if barnes would of got hurt at the beginning of season we wouldn't be in the playoffs but now i think we can play without him something at maplewood with holt and whites creek with hall

Tullahoma is good but, and Beech has some nice athletes also so I will say if Tullahoma's QB has a good night and the defense give a solid effort Beech will go down 28-14.

this just in from the news room.... Tullahoma 14 Beech 0 played Friday Nov. 4...

as my earlier post indicated - Tullahoma passed well, Beech couldn't stop it and therefore the Wildcats win... Beech's region was weak, they were just the best of a weak region. All the teams lost which proves the fact that the rating systems available to TN HS football are pretty much right on.

Now while I agree the Beech QB is not very good, and is departure from the game in all likelyhood did not change the winner of the game... anytime any team loses their no. 1 QB it is going to change the outcome - maybe not the win or loss - but i dare say their is not a #2 QB on any team that is good as the starter.... who do you think took all the practice snaps during the week? Ask any coach and they will tell you to a man- if my #1 goes down, I am in trouble. Especially at playoff time. With the #1 in Beech may have scored and maybe even been position to do so again. What if the field goals had been good and the Bucs made one more lucky 60 yd pass for a TD??? I know it didn't happen - but with the #2 in it is much less likely.