White House @ Polk Co.

polk_wildcat

You don't finish 8-2 without beating somebody along the way. The only losses came against playoff participants Loudon and Notre Dame. The Loudon game was one-sided, but holding Notre Dame to just 21 points? WHEW! Also, have you seen how many points these guys are piling up?

umm yea how was the loudon game one-sided...and as for the polk co WH game i think if polk plays like they have all year then they might take them

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Polk is nothing? There the team that held Notre Dame to only 7 points in the first half.

This game will a close one.

GO POLK!!!!!!!!

meigs county held Notre Dame to 0 points at the half and only gave up 14 points and one of those was off an interceptioon return! just stop the inside trap play and i think WH will win. Go Tigers!!!!

Don't underestimate Polk County, they are a very good football team. We played them last year and they were surprised with our crowd. I know WH brings a big crowd, so get there early they only have one side.

Blue Devil fans... Listen to this guy! He knows what he is talking about. I also worked with a dude that lives just outside the area and loves football. He keeps up with all the area teams- Don't underestimate Polk County! Gotta be prepared and ready for them. Oh- Ricky - you and Justin eat your wheaties that day :ph34r:

Don't underestimate Polk County, they are a very good football team. We played them last year and they were surprised with our crowd. I know WH brings a big crowd, so get there early they only have one side.

Polk has a new stadium, opened this year. It is located at the high school. There is now seating on both sides and a great view of the mountain.

Thanks Brier! You are right WH is not Meigs!!! Blue Devils it's fourth quarter all over again, Seniors it's on your back one more time and you know what to do...Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, FRIDAY NIGHT it's what you work so hard for..the memories the love of the game! YOU CAN DO IT, TOWNSEND WE HAVE FAITH IN YOU!!!! WH will prevail!!!! GO BIG BLUE!!!!

First, I heard there was a bus going down to Polk? Is that true and what time is it leaving? I don't know much about Polk, but after Monday i will. From what i've seen in this post, they have a good running back and that is what has seemed to killl the Devils this year. Although the running backs for the opposing team haven't scored that many points, they control the game. That is what Greenbrier did and Pearl Cohn. The Devils are alot better than the record indicates, considering once Max and Ricky got healthy, they've lost only two games-Pearl and Greenbrier, the one and two seed in the region. They lost to those two by a combined 13 points i believe. I will be down there no matter if there is a bus or if i'll spend 5.00/ gallon in gas. Someone that knows about Polk let me know what they have, and what they would have to do to beat the Devils

I know absolutely nothing about Polk Co. except what I've just read about them. I'll looking forward to reading more about them as the week continues. I sure hope WH has a bus or two heading there cause I plan on having me and my family a seat. I talked to a WH player last night and he tells me that other than some bump and brusies, everyone came out of the Greenbrier game healthy. I think that will be key this week.