Franklin County Riverdale

ftblfan

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverdale will dominate this game but i see them playing Lincoln Co. and not Smyrna in the second round. My Prediction is Riverdale 38 - Franklin Co. 14

Well looks like u were wrong. I am from Smyrna and the guy with me is from Riverdale....we predict the winner to win by a field goal but we are not sure who will win.

Because you said that oakland has power and they can barely win two games.... :thumb:

what kind of question was that?

And everyone wonders WHY no one from Rutherford county doesn't want to support Riverdale. Here is the reason......YOU......this thread is not about Oakland. I can put ANYTHING I want on my signature. And guess what? SO CAN YOU. Why don't you just worry about Smyrna?

Because you said that oakland has power and they can barely win two games.... :huh:

what kind of question was that?

Yea son. Take a back seat. Your the cocky type, the bad apple in the bunch that is why Riverdale is hated so much. Thats not how things work on CoachT. Especially when we played Oakland LAST week. Thought it would do you better to here from another Riverdale supporter. Sorry for his crude words 2P. Were you at the game Friday?

But speaking of bad ref calls, what about on the kick return when the ball bounced off #36 Atakpu's chest and was ruled a fumble, and there was a scramble for the ball and #10 Mayes for Riverdale came out of the pile on his feet with the ball (they had blown the whistle when he had it in his hands)...there was still a pile and it still lookedlike there were players fighting for the ball well after he had walked out so the refs I guess were still expecting to see someone at the bottom with the ball. But the ball was already 5 yards away from the pile because Mayes had gotten on his feet and was raising the ball in the air to show Riverdale had posession (he wasnt running or anything because the play was dead)

And everyone wonders WHY no one from Rutherford county doesn't want to support Riverdale. Here is the reason......YOU......this thread is not about Oakland. I can put ANYTHING I want on my signature. And guess what? SO CAN YOU. Why don't you just worry about Smyrna?

i dont go to smyrna and iam a supporter of riverdale i just dont like oakland so get over it.

Sean: but i go to smyrna and i worry about them all the time im the Feild General for SHS....the other person that uses my acount while he is with me goes to RHS.

I won't have a party when Riverdale loses before the BCB. I will only laugh. I WILL have a party when Rankin is "run out of town."

Notice the whining about a ref's call from the Riverdale fans. Yet you attack anyone else who dares to question a ref's calls , esp the OLD Man poster. You have some nerve questioning anything after Dave Thomas getting away with using a Smyrna player as a "punching bag" a few weeks ago with THREE refs watching.

It was a bad call along with the fumble still havent figured that one out and for the LAST time DAVE DID NOT PUNCH THAT BOY i saw the whole thing he was talking a little ok a lot of smack to him but his hands was in his pockets the whole time the only 1 offcial looking and listening (dont know where you got 3 from) got the referree over there and he had dave and a few others leave the feild but there was no punching

It was a bad call along with the fumble still havent figured that one out and for the LAST time DAVE DID NOT PUNCH THAT BOY i saw the whole thing he was talking a little ok a lot of smack to him but his hands was in his pockets the whole time the only 1 offcial looking and listening (dont know where you got 3 from) got the referree over there and he had dave and a few others leave the feild but there was no punching

It is amazing. IO think Dave must have four arms. Because the way you talk, he had two in his pockets and two more swinging around in the air. Now we know how he was so good at football :lol:

I guess you just have to have the right perspective. :lol: