Rankings

mjuhb

HONOR SYSTEM PEOPLE!!!!!

when tullahoma was taking the champion into the 103rd minute siegal was sitting at home i got all the respect of siegal NOW PEOPLE NEED TO RESPECT EVERYTHING THAT TULLAHOMA HAS ACCOMPLISHED OVER THE LAST 4 YEARS

You may as well give it up. It will not matter how many times the little town of Tullahoma makes it to the final four, they will never get any respect from the larger city schools. I am not sure why one team has to play just like another team in order to win with respect. Small towns and schools do not have the luxury of an entire team of club players. Some barely have enough players for a JV and the ones that play club drive an hour and a half each way plus 2 hours of practice. That is a 5 hour investment at least 3 days a week on school nights. You ask the kids in Franklin, Memphis etc to do that for 6 years and see what kind of dedication you get. You do what you have to do with what you have on the bench. . If that means putting your strikers in mid field and some of your mid field in defense, then that is what you do. It is called strategy. Everyone on all the teams played their hardest. Some teams had different strategys than others, sometimes it worked and sometimes it did not. Give everyone their due congrats.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may as well give it up. It will not matter how many times the little town of Tullahoma makes it to the final four, they will never get any respect from the larger city schools. I am not sure why one team has to play just like another team in order to win with respect. Small towns and schools do not have the luxury of an entire team of club players. Some barely have enough players for a JV and the ones that play club drive an hour and a half each way plus 2 hours of practice. That is a 5 hour investment at least 3 days a week on school nights. You ask the kids in Franklin, Memphis etc to do that for 6 years and see what kind of dedication you get. You do what you have to do with what you have on the bench. . If that means putting your strikers in mid field and some of your mid field in defense, then that is what you do. It is called strategy. Everyone on all the teams played their hardest. Some teams had different strategys than others, sometimes it worked and sometimes it did not. Give everyone their due congrats.

That's the most irrelevant comment ever, by the way.

I don't really see putting Siegel at 8 but Tullahoma at 4...Tullahoma lost their previous game to Siegel and probably had the easiest 1st round with Science Hill.

Don't want to take anything away from Tullahoma, but they had a great draw at the state. Tullahoma ahead of Centennial? NO WAY, NO HOW! Enjoyed the rankings all year but the results of the state depend a lot on the luck of the draw and the rankings should reflect it.

Don't want to take anything away from Tullahoma, but they had a great draw at the state. Tullahoma ahead of Centennial? NO WAY, NO HOW! Enjoyed the rankings all year but the results of the state depend a lot on the luck of the draw and the rankings should reflect it.

another hater only if i had a nickle what if centennial played collierville you wouldn't would win unless the YOU PLAY THE GAME if anyone whats to belive or not but all the teams were on a level playing field this year

Edited by mjuhb

let me clear it up you advance further in the state tournament you get a higher ranking thats in the top 8

:D that why i only did one for the playoffs because collierville is the champions so my poll and eurosport doesn't mean squat right now

Edited by mjuhb

HONOR SYSTEM PEOPLE!!!!!

when tullahoma was taking the champion into the 103rd minute siegal was sitting at home i got all the respect of siegal NOW PEOPLE NEED TO RESPECT EVERYTHING THAT TULLAHOMA HAS ACCOMPLISHED OVER THE LAST 4 YEARS

Honor system??? Ranking Tullahoma ahead of Baylor in the overall poll, what a joke. Tullahoma brags about making it to state, where Baylor has been in the finals for something like nine years straight, they are not happy unless they win state, a different mind-set. In the regular the season game between Baylor and Tullahoma the score was 0-0 but anyone who saw the game witnessed total domination by Baylor oushooting them by something like 20-2. If it was not for the Tullahoma goalie the score would have been 5-0. Baylor beat Father Ryan and St. Agnes in this years state tournament, who did Tullahoma beat, get your overall poll right!!