Knoxville Halls Travels To Chattanooga Red Bank

fairplay2121

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now Cleveland if we get that game next week with you guys over the ridge. We expect some of that talk that I read on your thread. That poor Rhea Co. fan was blindsided. Maybe he's that WR thats sitting out.

Just trying to get stuff stirred up with that RC fan- I can't stand it when people from another weaker region get on here and start spouting off just because they think that their team is the only one in the state. I really believe that 3-4A is going to sweep Friday night.

Edited by Cleveland

Listen up to all the Seniors for the Red Devils i know pretty much all of you all and played some ftball with u all growing up, don't go out there proud of what u all have done this year, forget all of that u all are now 0 - 0 its playoff time i love all u all senior guys and it has to be said that u all have won alot of ur games this year because of heart and iknow that u all have it and thats what its going to take to get a win this friday go down there and whip some butt play hurt if u have to, to get a win because this could be your alls last game dont go 1 and done this year go down there and win i know u all are hungry so prove it and bring CLo a win back to Ktown, ill be in chat town watching u all so dont disappoint me and play ur hearts out that goes big time for Terd,Black,Lucas, Boruff and Reese , lay someone out and throw Up the L's like we did! Do it one time for the Candyman!

HHS 24

Red Bank 20

I am impressed. All that said without one period. You must be tired. Only seniors make up the team?

Welcome back to Red Bank

Your talking about the Maryville & Powell games Fairplay. As bigcat stated they have to find a way to win. How they come out in the first quarter is gonna tell the whole story this week. PVT and Rebelman knows we can not throw on every down its just not our game. But if we can mix it up and be successful then I think game on. We have to play to our strength our running backs and then bring the wideouts into the picture. Kudos to Don Ward he has schemed the gameplan to near perfection this year. Lucas has doubled his td production in the air from last year. Easier schedule? well yes. But you still have to execute and the coaching staff still has to have confidence in their players to complete the task.

:lol:

I have all the confidence in the world in our Coaches and players. I just the type that looks for things in our losses that are common and try to fix them.

Besides the fact that they are 3 very good teams, I see that we got behind early and then adjusted both defense and offense in an attempt to come back or get no further behind.

I would like to see us get out in front or at least stay even early.

Come out of the gate HOT Red Devils! And play 4 quarters.

Just trying to get stuff stirred up with that RC fan- I can't stand it when people from another weaker region get on here and start spouting off just because they think that their team is the only one in the state. I really believe that 3-4A is going to sweep Friday night.

You got that right. That was still a great post. Roll on 3-4A.

zcar,

You know Coach D is from Loudon and you also know that bigcjones40 can't pour you know what out of a boot.

Holler back and good luck tomorrow night.

It may be late but if Fairplay doesn't beat me to it I'll give you a holler on what happend good or ......... (not even saying it cause it aint gonna happen)

Where is Bobbyboshay? At a time like this we need his direction on the matter at hand. Its nearly game day gosh sakes. I want to know how are debils are gonna do.