Aaa Playoffs

SPLITBACK

Guest catfish-hunter

EXACTLY!!!!

ND could be done on Friday as well. I promise you that the Irish have yet to see a back like Michael Dallas thus far this season. He is simply fun to watch :lol:

This was actually my post instead of mtownballer's.

Hey go blue, I said WH would win because of the running of Ladd and West.

TIGERFOOTBALL is defending his region outside of the obvious one which will be Pearl-Cohn rolling all over East Ridge on Friday night in Nashville.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[]

1st Round

Livingston over Carter

Austin East over Pigeon Forge

Fulton over Seymour

Catholic over Claiborne

Macon over N.D

Pearl Cohn over East Ridge

White House over Polk

Greenbrier over Meigs

David Lipscomb over Chester County

Cheatam County over Liberty

Creekwood over Jackson South Side

Lexington over Marshall County

Dyersburg over Sheffield

Crockett County over Mitchell

Covington over Frayser

Trezevant over Haywood

2nd Round

Austin East over Livingston

Fulton over Catholic

Pearl over Macon

Greenbrier over W.H

David Lipscomb over Cheatam County

Creekwood over lexington

Dyersburg over Crockett County

Covington over Trezevant

3rd Round

Fulton over Austin East

Greenbriar over Pearl

Lipscomb over Creekwood

Dyersburg over Covington

4th Round

Fulton over Greenbriar

Lipscomb over Dyersburg

Championship

Fulton over Lipscomb

Good luck to Creekwood, Cheatham Co, Macon and Greenbriar. Make a run boys

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ive posted lately that All the region 7 3 aaa teams will have to bring their "A"game in order to beat any of the region 8 3 aaa teams as both regions have played each other very close games...Im certain that Dyersburg WILL NOT overlook sheffield or any of the teams they will face should they continue to win..Coach Counce and staff will play them one at a time..its a new season for every team thats playing in the playoffs and all will leave their hearts on the field..However i DO NOT see where you come off with saying that THE TROJANS have an attitude??...they play with Intensity and Character every down...the problem lies with the polls..Everyone thinks that they should win by larger scores just because they are ranked #1..i assure you the polls dont effect the Trojans playing whatsoever .. the polls put a Bulleyes on your back and everyone wants to beat the #1 team ,therefore they put their best effort of the season towards beating the #1 team ..the Trojans have played with Great Fortitude and Resolve the past few weeks to keep their record unblemished..I assure they will do so Everytime they practice,view films,review game plan,etc! When they dress out on friday nites with their Black / Gold team colors and the lights come on they wiill play Beyond their abilities as INDIVIDUAL players Because they play not as One But as A TEAM WIN OR LOSE!! Young men of DHS Trojans..it matters not whether you win the battle(each play) but whether you win the war(the game)!! keep up the good work Trojans and play till you attain your Goal Ball...its wating for you ..Go Get IT!!!! We Are Proud of Each and Everyone of You!!!! GO TROJANS!! :(

I hope you're right that they do come out focused and get a few wins. I said they had attitudes because they got kicked out of practice last tuesday for not focusing on the upcoming game. They got lucky to win because they thought they'd just show up and roll right over them but it didn't happen.

Being the #1 team in the state SHOULD effect them. It should inspire them to prove all the doubters wrong and to prove they deserve to be called the best in AAA.

Edited by chef08

I hope you're right that they do come out focused and get a few wins. I said they had attitudes because they got kicked out of practice last tuesday for not focusing on the upcoming game. They got lucky to win because they thought they'd just show up and roll right over them but it didn't happen.

Being the #1 team in the state SHOULD effect them. It should inspire them to prove all the doubters wrong and to prove they deserve to be called the best in AAA.

=========================================================then you have a valid point for not focusing..they must keep focus and NOT take anyone for granted..that oblong ball can take terrible bounces against you if your playing with your eyes,ears closed and nose n the air..they certainly should want to play inspired ball to prove their # 1 ranking..i would have thought with the resolve they came out with after last years melrose game knowing they had chances to win and came up just short and it carried over to this year for several games..then got too compliance after the win over crockett and ran a string of wins over teams after they found themselves behind..WARNING=young men of DHS Trojans youd better Wake Up because YOUR BACK TO 0-0 ...the 10-0 season as wonderful as it was Is Over..you must stink it up the full 4 quarters no matter who your playing cuz its gonna be harder this time around..first you gotta take care of business with sheffield.without fooling around or you"ll be home looking iout..then get ready for a much improved crockett county that wants to prove your not any better than they are .. or a high scoring mitchell team..if you pass that test you"ll have to play another team that would love to have another shot at you(covington or haywood) or frayser,trezevant ..all these teams are very capable of taking your thunder from you..If you play as a Team the full 48 minutes as you have shown you can earlier in the season you"ll get to the semis..but im warning you it Will Not be not easy..if you get to the semis you"ll face a team(probably lexington or david lipscomb) that certainly wants to extend their season with a win over the # 1 ranked Trojans..i can assure you that the Bulleyes is squarely on your back and all of the teams you play now will be ready for you!!!..now the ?? is ARE YOU READY FOR THEM??..One at a Time..as much as i have enjoyed watching you play this year Please come out to practice and the games with a Renewed Attitude of Proving your #1 ranking which is only a number..your not truly #1 till you"ve claimed the Gold Ball in the boro..i for one would think youd want play your hearts out for Coach Counce(who deserves a Gold Ball from you) and staff, school pride, your faithful fans that are cheering and waiting for the chance you have to Attain this Goal for yourselves.. ive already made my reservations in the boro as have several i know!!..MEET me there!!! Its back to 0-0 Trojans..now let us see you run this table at 5-0 and you"ll have proven not only to your na-sayers,but to Yourselves too..Its up to you...GET READY= 48 MINUTES of TROJAN FOOTBALL!! Without it you"ll fall short of your dream!! GO TROJANS!!!! :thumb:

Edited by FOOTBALLFAN1960

=========================================================then you have a valid point for not focusing..they must keep focus and NOT take anyone for granted..that oblong ball can take terrible bounces against you if your playing with your eyes,ears closed and nose n the air..they certainly should want to play inspired ball to prove their # 1 ranking..i would have thought with the resolve they came out with after last years melrose game knowing they had chances to win and came up just short and it carried over to this year for several games..then got too compliance after the win over crockett and ran a string of wins over teams after they found themselves behind..WARNING=young men of DHS Trojans youd better Wake Up because YOUR BACK TO 0-0 ...the 10-0 season as wonderful as it was Is Over..you must stink it up the full 4 quarters no matter who your playing cuz its gonna be harder this time around..first you gotta take care of business with sheffield.without fooling around or you"ll be home looking iout..then get ready for a much improved crockett county that wants to prove your not any better than they are .. or a high scoring mitchell team..if you pass that test you"ll have to play another team that would love to have another shot at you(covington or haywood) or frayser,trezevant ..all these teams are very capable of taking your thunder from you..If you play as a Team the full 48 minutes as you have shown you can earlier in the season you"ll get to the semis..but im warning you it Will Not be not easy..if you get to the semis you"ll face a team(probably lexington or david lipscomb) that certainly wants to extend their season with a win over the # 1 ranked Trojans..i can assure you that the Bulleyes is squarely on your back and all of the teams you play now will be ready for you!!!..now the ?? is ARE YOU READY FOR THEM??..One at a Time..as much as i have enjoyed watching you play this year Please come out to practice and the games with a Renewed Attitude of Proving your #1 ranking which is only a number..your not truly #1 till you"ve claimed the Gold Ball in the boro..i for one would think youd want play your hearts out for Coach Counce(who deserves a Gold Ball from you) and staff, school pride, your faithful fans that are cheering and waiting for the chance you have to Attain this Goal for yourselves.. ive already made my reservations in the boro as have several i know!!..MEET me there!!! Its back to 0-0 Trojans..now let us see you run this table at 5-0 and you"ll have proven not only to your na-sayers,but to Yourselves too..Its up to you...GET READY= 48 MINUTES of TROJAN FOOTBALL!! Without it you"ll fall short of your dream!! GO TROJANS!!!! :thumb:

Great One! You are totally right. Dyersburg will have to play a total 48 minutes each game every week to get the gold ball they deserve. Good luck Trojans!

during the week of the mcnairy game, dyersburg did get kicked out of practice for lack of intensity and focus.......

in the mcnairy game, dyersburg played what was no doubt their worst game of the season....they had no intensity, no focus, flat as a pancake, but yet, was still able to score 23 points....could have had 14 or 21 more if they had capitalized on 3 turnovers....which they normally have done all season.....mcnairy was no better than dyer county and dburg scored 50 on dc.............

if dburg regains their focus and intensity, then they will be tuff in the playoffs.....

one game at a time.......sheffield is the #1 concern, right now!

Edited by mg

I have not seen any teams from the west play in 3A at least. If the Falcons of Fulton mentally prepare themselves, they will walk through the playoffs and championship game. I am not trying to get anybody fired up or argumentative, but they have a 5A line that is fast and big, and speed like that of an Indy race. Just ask Knoxville Catholic and Knoxville Carter, two really good 3A teams. I wish all good luck.