Warren County Vs.wilson Central

WarrenCounty58

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Warren County for a good year. One difference from last year is that they scheduled a AA and a AAA school or two. But, that is what they should do. They must improve first, then if they find some consistency they can put together a schedule with more AAAAA schools on it. You have to start somewhere and kudos to the persons who figured it out. They missed there chance at a winning season with a loss to Coffee Co (2-8 team). Wilson Central wins this one BIG, though the Pioneers could play with some emotion and hang around for a little while. The Pioneers will finish 5-6 but that's 5 more wins than last year. I bet they bring a HUGE crowd though.

Well this is a hard one for me. I love Warren Co., but I don't know if they can beat Wilson Central. I hope that I am wrong. Since I'm a Warren guy, I'm gonna go with Warren Co. by 3.

Hey man, what's the picture from? Did you guys take down the goal posts down in Warren County?!?! Man, I would have loved to been there! :D

Good luck to you guys, from Cookeville! :D

Hey man, what's the picture from? Did you guys take down the goal posts down in Warren County?!?! Man, I would have loved to been there! :)

Good luck to you guys, from Cookeville! B)

That pic's from the Bradley Central game when we ended our 39 game losing streak some 11 weeks ago. I think if warren comes out and plays their A game, I don't see why we won't win. We are yet to play an A game, we've had good defensive games and pretty good offensive games, but not both at once. It's time to work extra hard because it's the last week of football or work extra hard so it isn't the last week of football.

Warren County is a team that i have a lot of respect for... To take a team that hadnt won a game and make the playoffs the next year. Probably the most turned around program in my opinion... Unfortunately, I dont think that they have enough firepower to keep up with a team like Wilson Central but I will be pulling for them all the way. Good Luck Warren County!!

Warren County is a team that i have a lot of respect for... To take a team that hadnt won a game and make the playoffs the next year. Probably the most turned around program in my opinion... Unfortunately, I dont think that they have enough firepower to keep up with a team like Wilson Central but I will be pulling for them all the way. Good Luck Warren County!!

Wilson Central wins big

Wilson Central by 21.

You mean Wilson Central by 21 AT THE HALF, Right.

Congradualations to Coach Alexander and the Wilson Central Wildcats for a very successful season. Congradualtions also to Warren County for making the playofss and getting part of that monkey off you back from years past. Good luck to both teams. May God bless you and keep you safe.