Richland @ East Robertson

ut18vols

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East Robertson ALL THE WAY!!!!!!! These young men play with heart! They are hardworking and they deserve all the accolades they get! I don't believe in luck, luck is:

L-learning

U-under

C-correct

K-Knowledge

And kudos to the E.R. coaching staff for teaching these young men correct knowledge and respect for the game!!!!! I'll be there with my airhorn primed and ready at the 50 yardline. And best wishes to those who are facing surgery or have been injured, off the top of my head is,#80-Brian Putnam,#2-Randy Pulley, #70-Jordan Lowhorn.

And congrats to E.R.'s J.V.Team who went 6-1!! Look out for those up and coming underclassmen! East has alot to be proud of. We talk alot about those players who stand out in the games but it takes a team to make them what they are. Congrats to those who work their butts off in practice and don't see game time, they've earned the honor too,without them these teams would be nothing.

Agree 100%. I have my airhorn too. If this is who I think, we can get ours chimed in together.

Edited by Pauladcc

East is coming to play! It's their first year in a long time to have playoffs at home. Our boys' heads aren't getting big. They take one game at a time and focus on what needs to be done. All the players are in it for a win, not just tico and carlos. We have some great athletes and they deserve to go far... east all the way! :D

Don't pay any attention to him. He's from DCA and upset we beat them. You know that Christian Education paying off. Go Camden!!!

By the way plaingintown you know we can go back and read all of your previous post don't you?

Edited by Pauladcc

disregard my comment earlier. Richland Is Going To Whoop East Robertson. We,ve Worked Way To Hard This Year To Be Put Out In The First Round We,ve Got Our Respect Back And We Ain't Going Out Like That.

Signed Raider 47 RB LIL MAC MAC

Way to be fired up for your team jayhawk34!!! My kindof fan.

But have to disagree, have a safe trip across.

Don't pay any attention to him. He's from DCA and upset we beat them. You know that Christian Education paying off. Go Camden!!!

By the way plaingintown you know we can go back and read all of your previous post don't you?

From a die hard CPA fan, I am pulling for ALL the region 5AA teams, even the ones that beat us. Good Luck!

my name is jason counts #66. i play for the raiders and this year i have busted more heads this side of the mississippi river than anyone would believe. look for me at the game. you cant miss me . in fact, you know me when you see me laying out all of your players. im #66 and you wont forget me!!!! im a crazy dude #66 :(

my name is jason counts #66. i play for the raiders and this year i have busted more heads this side of the mississippi river than anyone would believe. look for me at the game. you cant miss me . in fact, you know me when you see me laying out all of your players. im #66 and you wont forget me!!!! im a crazy dude #66 :(

Then why is your screen name "Raider 55" mustof changed numbers huh!