Richland @ East Robertson

ut18vols

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

It depends on which ER team shows up. If the one that got destroyed by Ezell and played sloppy at the start vs both Dresden and Harpeth shows up they will get upset. If the ER team that has beaten CPA, Fairview, DCA, and Goodpasture shows up they'll roll easily.

East Robertson: 42

Richland: 21

I'm saying East comes out flat because they are playing Richland and once they find out that the Raiders aren't a bad football team they'll turn it on in the second half and win going away.

I know that East Robertson won their region and beat some really goo teams; however, Richland is not a bad team. They have beaten some good teams and played the top teams to close games. They have a strong defense and if the offense can find a spark and stick with it, it could be an upset in the making.

I believe it will be close until the end.

East Robertson 35 - - Richland 21

If East is sloppy and Richland is smooth...RHS 26 - - ERHS 21

i dont see 5 winning every game but i do see east beating richland by 14

I agree, people are not giving region 6 any credit. Richland is a alright team thats why they made the playoffs in the first place. Good Luck to Richland. Edited by j-man21

i believe that richland on any given night can play with anybody .. as long as they dont turnover the ball .they have some good running backs and a good young qb, i dont know much about east robertson other than they have alot of speed. if richland can keep this one close not give up the big play they have a chance. by the way i am a adopted lewis county fan ( i moved here couple of years ago}

i want to see all region 6 teams come out on top, but i know they have a hard row to hoe