Cookeville Cavs

kicker40

OK We all know that, most likely, Cookeville is the probably going to be the only team to make it out of the 1 st round from 3-5a. Laverne is good but i think the Cavs will take them. Then they will get Wilson Central in Cookeville for a chance to repeat last year's playoff game between the two. That game is for a shot at the big dog. Riverdale vs. Cookeville in Cookeville. Do the Cavs have what it takes to make all of this come true? I say they do. They are clicking well and Riverdale is not as invincable as they have been in years past. They have shown their weaknesses and i think the cavs will exploit them in a huge upset in Round 3.

I know that this is all a long way away and this is just my opinion but what does everyone else think???

OK We all know that, most likely, Cookeville is the probably going to be the only team to make it out of the 1 st round from 3-5a. Laverne is good but i think the Cavs will take them. Then they will get Wilson Central in Cookeville for a chance to repeat last year's playoff game between the two. That game is for a shot at the big dog. Riverdale vs. Cookeville in Cookeville. Do the Cavs have what it takes to make all of this come true? I say they do. They are clicking well and Riverdale is not as invincable as they have been in years past. They have shown their weaknesses and i think the cavs will exploit them in a huge upset in Round 3.

I know that this is all a long way away and this is just my opinion but what does everyone else think???

I think you guys should just put it in cruise control and rest up till the 3rd round.