New Regions 7A & 8A

jvaughan

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, honestly man i dont know. We lost EVERYONE that really made any kind of impact. Ill get you some info tho.

You don't know and your from JCS?Who got district MVP last year? So why do you always talk about adamsville if your from JCS. None of your post have been about your own so called school "JCS".They have only been about Adamsville. Oh and by the way, YOU, i mean Adamsville's quarterback was HORRIBLE! -------------His interception to completion ratio was like 3:1.....

Edited by bearbryant

You don't know and your from JCS?Who got district MVP last year? So why do you always talk about adamsville if your from JCS. None of your post have been about your own so called school "JCS".They have only been about Adamsville. Oh and by the way, YOU, i mean Adamsville's quarterback was HORRIBLE! -------------His interception to completion ratio was like 3:1.....

lol i promise you he's not Adamsville's QB. ..... i am.. lol. But any ways man you can have your opinion. It dont matter to me. I wasnt the best QB in the world but i wasnt as bad as u think lol. You dont have the completed pass to dropped pass ratio do you buddy? lol well its over and done with. Cant please every body i dont guess. Any ways my Adamsville boys should be fine this year. They can play alot of defense and they got some really good shooters on the court. Watching them scrimmage last week some of the JR's looked really good, and suprised alot of people. Jackson looks good in the post and weight shouldnt be a factor in this district. They should win it, and JCS should get second after that i have no clue.