Notre Dame -Baylor- McCallie

bear cat brown

I am shocked to have just read that ND will not be wrestling the Red and Blue.

What's going on with the Fish Eaters? Since going to D1 this is the perfect time to wrestle them.Who else can get them ready for the Bradleys,Franklins and all the other tough public schools with out losing a seeding place? I know coach Mullin and his crew would not run from these 2, so what happened? I remember last years match with McCallie coming down to the wire. THere is an old saying and it goes something like this " It is better to wrestle the big fish and improve on them win or lose, than to wrestle the guppies and feel like a big fish. Look at the big picture guys. ND I hope you change your mind and put them back on the schedule before this turns into what happened with you know who and those preppie boys

If i'm right , can you give me an Amen.

PS I thought you guys had a pretty good team this year anyway

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's going on with the Fish Eaters? Since going to D1 this is the perfect time to wrestle them.Who else can get them ready for the Bradleys,Franklins and all the other tough public schools with out losing a seeding place? I know coach Mullin and his crew would not run from these 2, so what happened? I remember last years match with McCallie coming down to the wire. THere is an old saying and it goes something like this " It is better to wrestle the big fish and improve on them win or lose, than to wrestle the guppies and feel like a big fish. Look at the big picture guys. ND I hope you change your mind and put them back on the schedule before this turns into what happened with you know who and those preppie boys

Amen Brother, tell the truth!!

maybe ND coaches believe adding wins to the schedule is more important than quality opponents. I hear Silverdale Accademy has started a team and is looking for matches.

• 2 weeks later...

maybe ND coaches believe adding wins to the schedule is more important than quality opponents. I hear Silverdale Accademy has started a team and is looking for matches.

True, Mullins dosen't care about anything past how his team makes him look, he would sell out his hardest working senior if it would make him look any better

Edited by NDSaint135

Dear Ms Bhs78,

Although ND has not scheduled THe BIg Blue and Baylor Scool for boys and girls, I have talk with a couple of their parents and it seems as though they will be wrestling a pretty good schedule,Soddy, Bradley Tournament, Brentwood tournament , Knox Catholic Tournament and many more. When I started this post, I had no intention of people jumping on Mullins Lennon Voiles, whom I believe may be the best coaching staff in the city. I only wished that for whatever reason behind this decision, that it will be short lived.

P.S. ND saint 135 It sounds as if maybe you didn't have what it takes to be a wrestler so now you are trying your hand at jounalism. YOu stink at this also

Big Bear Cat Brown

Dear Ms Bhs78,

Although ND has not scheduled THe BIg Blue and Baylor Scool for boys and girls, I have talk with a couple of their parents and it seems as though they will be wrestling a pretty good schedule,Soddy, Bradley Tournament, Brentwood tournament , Knox Catholic Tournament and many more. When I started this post, I had no intention of people jumping on Mullins Lennon Voiles, whom I believe may be the best coaching staff in the city. I only wished that for whatever reason behind this decision, that it will be short lived.

P.S. ND saint 135 It sounds as if maybe you didn't have what it takes to be a wrestler so now you are trying your hand at jounalism. YOu stink at this also

Big Bear Cat Brown

I think Coach Lennon and Voiles are good coaches, as well, but despite this, there is no excuse for them not wrestling Baylor and McCallie. In order to become the best, you have to wrestle the best. Notre Dame has produced some good teams in recent years, and it only will hurt them to not wrestle Baylor and McCallie.

Notre Dame will be at the Knox Catholic invitational as will be Baylor perhaps ND will run into McCallie at some other tournament and that is why there not wrestling a dual.... Iam sure ND would rather wrestle teams in their division to see the competition. Coach M, L and V are great coaches and great guys ND is very fortunate to have them. Good Luck this year ND

Reeeaaallllyyy??? ,,, i guess so, its not like i didn't win 4 STATE medals or anything like that. so don't evan start to tell me i dont got what it takes.

Edited by NDSaint135

Notre Dame will be at the Knox Catholic invitational as will be Baylor perhaps ND will run into McCallie at some other tournament and that is why there not wrestling a dual.... Iam sure ND would rather wrestle teams in their division to see the competition. Coach M, L and V are great coaches and great guys ND is very fortunate to have them. Good Luck this year ND

I hear that while McCallie and Soddy Daisy are scheduled for a dual meet, Notre Dame may be there as well. Only a possibilty, but there could be your answer for that situation.