Camden vs DCA

culookn86

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a good match-up....Who wins this one?

I think Camden has a good shot. Even though Camden is number 2 seed in their region they are playing a very good number 3 DCA.

DCA passes alot. I would have like to seen us blitz the quarterback more when we played last week. Pound the middle, they have some big boys on the line, but wearem down.

However, hopefully you want see the dirty playing and rude fans that East saw when they played DCA.

Here I go on my soap box. When a player (senior) is injured on the field with a season ending knee dislocation would your band blow an air horn and your cheerleaders cheer? Why don't ya take a knee when someone is down? Why is it you are a Christian school but East is the one to huddle in prayer, while you stratergized on the next play. And why does it smell like a sewer at your visitor bleachers????????

Camden good luck, this is the only team in region 5, I want to lose next week.

Edited by Pauladcc

I think Camden has a good shot. Even though Camden is number one seed in their region they are playing a very good number 4 DCA.

DCA passes alot. I would have like to seen us blitz the quarterback more when we played last week. Pound the middle, they have some big boys on the line, but wearem down.

However, hopefully you want see the dirty playing and rude fans that East saw when they played DCA.

Here I go on my soap box. When a player (senior) is injured on the field with a season ending knee dislocation would your band blow an air horn and your cheerleaders cheer? Why don't ya take a knee when someone is down? Why is it you are a Christian school but East is the one to huddle in prayer, while you stratergized on the next play. And why does it smell like a sewer at your visitor bleachers????????

Camden good luck, this is the only team in region 5, I want to lose next week.

Camdens not a #1 seed, Lewis County is. Camden is a 2 seed and DCA is a 3

Thats what it said, no-one ever said Camden was #1...

Thats cause he fixed it, read above your post. I think Camden will come away with this one. Losing last week should have given them the wakeup call and they will come out ready to play this friday

Edited by hunt4

So you are saying to expect a really redneck crowd in Camden this week..

Isn't that what most Nashville schools think when they have to venture out of Davidson County? What you will find in Camden is a very knowledgeable crowd that supports their team until the end, so if that is what you think then so be it! :)

A key thing for Lewis Co. that helped them is that we took their crowd out of it. When they got into the game again Camden started doing good, then we took them out again. They go nuts and it's loud because they are so close to the field, although Friday night we were louder than they were, that's a small thing that has a big influence in my opinion. I got Camden by 13 because they are mad, they wanted the championship and Lewis Co. took it away, look for the boyds to tear it up.

Oh my, i hope the boys from Nashville still think that all the country fellas forgot how to play football. If you walk in thinking that a win will just be given to you, you are in for a rude awakening. I have complete respect for the Lions. Also, prepared to get hit, we dont pull that early whistle crap down here.

Camden 21

DCA 17