Camden vs DCA

culookn86

You need to get your facts straight. I was at that game and i dont hardly recall any "dirty playing" at all. Although # 3 for east told one of the dca players that he was going to shoot him after the game more than once and he also looked at the dca sideline and pretended to be cocking a gun. I was just wondering what kind of dirty playing the dca players did and if you could provide any examples?And as i recall all the dca fans and players stood and applauded when he was carted off the field and the cheerleaders were not cheering either. Just thought id straighten out what really happened for everyone out there.

Number 3 was saying he was going to shoot ya? Yea right. I guess this is because we are a public school that you say that. Oh high and mighty private. That's a good kid if you were going to pick one to lie about. you picked the wrong young man for anyone to believe you.

My facts straight? I heard and saw your band and cheerleaders not like you who justs "recall".

You stood and applauded, I guess you would after you heard us hollering and saw the media there. Wouldn't want to look bad.

And the cheep shots ask number 4, when he hit Carlos in the back after he was going down on our side. Oakley, I think his name is, he knew he did it and several of our players let him know they knew too.

Take a lesson from CPA they are a class act. Learn to follow the values you are taught.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Number 3 was saying he was going to shoot ya? Yea right. I guess this is because we are a public school that you say that. Oh high and mighty private. That's a good kid if you were going to pick one to lie about. you picked the wrong young man for anyone to believe you.

My facts straight? I heard and saw your band and cheerleaders not like you who justs "recall".

You stood and applauded, I guess you would after you heard us hollering and saw the media there. Wouldn't want to look bad.

And the cheep shots ask number 4, when he hit Carlos in the back after he was going down on our side. Oakley, I think his name is, he knew he did it and several of our players let him know they knew too.

Take a lesson from CPA they are a class act. Learn to follow the values you are taught.

:thumb: why don't you go look at the film #4 hit Hudson perfectly legal, yes it was on the side, but his head was in front. East Robertson better pray they don't see DCA in the second round, and I know deep down ya'll don't want to see them again either.

Sleepy1212,

Please read the "Board rules". Please no name calling.

Bighurt

Edited by Bighurt

why don't you go look at the film #4 hit Hudson perfectly legal, yes it was on the side, but his head was in front. East Robertson better pray they don't see DCA in the second round, and I know deep down ya'll don't want to see them again either.

TAKE YOUR FEUD SOMEWHERE ELSE. THIS POST IS DCA AND CAMDEN. I THINK CAMDEN WILL HAVE TO PLAY EXCEPTIONALLY WELL IN THE SECONDARY TO MATCH DCA, BUT DCA WILL ALSO HAVE TO STOP THE CAMDEN BACKS AND THERE ARE FOUR DIFFERENT ONES THAT ALL RUN THE BALL WELL. BOYD, BOYD, LEONARD, AND WILBANKS ARE ALL VERY TALENTED. THIS COULD BE ONE OF THE MOST TALENTED AND DEEP OFFENSIVE BACKFIELDS THAT I HAVE SEEN. CAMDEN, I WISH YOU LUCK. WIN ONE FOR THE COUNTRY BOYS.

:thumb:

Edited by Bighurt

Thanks for the edit, Bighurt -- way to show what your made of, sleepy1212. Just one comment -- if the hit on Carlos was "legal", why did the DCA player get called for a block in the back? The sideline doctor said he was surprised he wasn't ejected, it could have been a serious injury.

P.S. Who's picture is on the front page of Coach T as Region Champs? ERHS!!!

Edited by margotfos

TAKE YOUR FEUD SOMEWHERE ELSE. THIS POST IS DCA AND CAMDEN. I THINK CAMDEN WILL HAVE TO PLAY EXCEPTIONALLY WELL IN THE SECONDARY TO MATCH DCA, BUT DCA WILL ALSO HAVE TO STOP THE CAMDEN BACKS AND THERE ARE FOUR DIFFERENT ONES THAT ALL RUN THE BALL WELL. BOYD, BOYD, LEONARD, AND WILBANKS ARE ALL VERY TALENTED. THIS COULD BE ONE OF THE MOST TALENTED AND DEEP OFFENSIVE BACKFIELDS THAT I HAVE SEEN. CAMDEN, I WISH YOU LUCK. WIN ONE FOR THE COUNTRY BOYS.

:ph34r:

Sorry about that LARGEANDIN CHARGE would at least like them to ask about the young man who was hurt. Torn ACL and MCL

Now let me give Camden some info they might could really use.

DCA three leading receivers are: #2 Seth Goodwin 30-405 no TDs, #15 Jason McCrery 12-322 4 TDs-he maybe hurt no stats for last 4 games, #4 Derek Oakley 43-740 with 8 TDs. They also use #31 Ryan Fields for short passes 11-99 no TD

Rushing leaders are: #31 Ryan Fields 149-939 (carries-yards) 11 TD's, #43 Trent Walker 27-236 with 2 TD's and their qb #9 for 44-142 and 2 rushing TD's.

Their quarterback is the biggest threat 211-108-6-1705 (att-comp-interception-yards)

The 3 main tacklers are #64 with 70 tackles plays DE, #11 with 65 tackles DB and #36 with 51 tackles LB.

:P:P:P:P

Edited by Pauladcc

Sorry about that LARGEANDIN CHARGE would at least like them to ask about the young man who was hurt. Torn ACL and MCL

Now let me give Camden some info they might could really use.

DCA three leading receivers are: #2 Seth Goodwin 30-405 no TDs, #15 Jason McCrery 12-322 4 TDs-he maybe hurt no stats for last 4 games, #4 Derek Oakley 43-740 with 8 TDs. They also use #31 Ryan Fields for short passes 11-99 no TD

Rushing leaders are: #31 Ryan Fields 149-939 (carries-yards) 11 TD's, #43 Trent Walker 27-236 with 2 TD's and their qb #9 for 44-142 and 2 rushing TD's.

Their quarterback is the biggest threat 211-108-6-1705 (att-comp-interception-yards)

The 3 main tacklers are #64 with 70 tackles plays DE, #11 with 65 tackles DB and #36 with 51 tackles LB.

:ph34r::P:P:P

Thanks so much for the information....will pass this on!!!!!

Thanks for the edit, Bighurt -- way to show what your made of, sleepy1212. Just one comment -- if the hit on Carlos was "legal", why did the DCA player get called for a block in the back? The sideline doctor said he was surprised he wasn't ejected, it could have been a serious injury.

P.S. Who's picture is on the front page of Coach T as Region Champs? ERHS!!!

i saw the hit on film over the weekend and it was legal. his head was in front and oakley's shoulder pad hit hudson's shoulder. it was a great block by oakley. and what would the sideline doctor know about that anyways. ive never seen a player get ejected for a block in the back. and as for the flag refs make mistakes all the time and he wasnt in the best position to call it because he came running up from behind worden who was returning it and oakley was in front of worden, but oh well. i didnt think it was very mature of your coach to grab hudson and point oakley out to him like he's going to do something about it, i would be ashamed if i was from east robertson and saw my coach doing that