Why is Trousdale Co. scared/don't like Private Schools?

vols2422

Oh gosh this is stupid...people are gonna get on here and people are going to end up offending someone...Let TC play who they want...they don't do nothing wrong...they play stiff competition...I hope in the future they do play a private school and beat them so people will leave them alone and it'll get off the talk of them being scared...when they were in 3a I don't remember people talking about them skipping out on the privates...but it sure fires up when they drop back down, and its mostly people who has to play them and are mad about it...

further more your statement is incorrect because we do play some privates. Others have been moved up to 2a. Which of course is because of satterfield and his magic wand. Now i know the next post will be but you dont or wont play the goodpastures, cpas, ezells; however, there are more privates out there but they are the only ones mentioned. So the correct statement should be why wont trousdale play these three privates and not why wont trousdale play the privates.

Edited by ninetyone-zero

Oh gosh this is stupid...people are gonna get on here and people are going to end up offending someone...Let TC play who they want...they don't do nothing wrong...they play stiff competition...I hope in the future they do play a private school and beat them so people will leave them alone and it'll get off the talk of them being scared...when they were in 3a I don't remember people talking about them skipping out on the privates...but it sure fires up when they drop back down, and its mostly people who has to play them and are mad about it...

I do remeber one of your illustrious Yellow Dodger palls saying that you jumped to 3A instead of 2A to get away from Goodpasture and Lipscomb. Sounds like dodging to me. Quit hiding behind :lol: your past and just admit it. As soon as you do ... everyone will leave you alone. :thumb:

What I meant those privates that everyone wants you to play...

I do remeber one of your illustrious Yellow Dodger palls saying that you jumped to 3A instead of 2A to get away from Goodpasture and Lipscomb. Sounds like dodging to me. Quit hiding behind :lol: your past and just admit it. As soon as you do ... everyone will leave you alone. :thumb:

None of my "Yellow Dodger palls"...I have none...I'm not even from TC...