J.C. Longhorns vs. Morristown West

waltman58

HAHAHAHAHA...... mr. "backs against the wall, balls to the wall" i watched you friday night after those comments, and you dominated no one. i'm suprised you even move around. the only thing you could dominate is a twinkie. you should schedule my canes, my son has one more year and you'd be trying to block him to.

Edited by spoony

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok 66, after you said you dominated mecee and crum i decided to watch the film and just watch you. you did no such thing. every time you were in gun the ball would snap and your still standing still while everyone is running by, and if you werent standing still you were trying to cut on pass protection. its one thing to cut when your cutting off the backside, but to cut when you need to be hinging? that just shows you were afraid to get beat, which you did get beat the majority of the night. and on run plays you just went forward and prayed someone would be there. you can say you dominated all you want, but the big eye dont lie. and the game is on the knox channel 7 right now if anyone wants to watch it.

and its nothing personal, but if your gonna brag you better be able to prove it. and me and you play the same posistion, so i have a very good understanding of what you should have been doing.

oh yeah...... and you never buried meece. but you were on the ground alot, so i guess its possible he tried to break your ankle, but very, very doubtful. and he called you a redneck? how bout your running back telling jj he was gonna hang him? or pinching and punching daris (#3) under the pile? all said and done its over now. good luck next year to j.c.

Edited by TrojanOT50

oh yeah...... and you never buried meece. but you were on the ground alot, so i guess its possible he tried to break your ankle, but very, very doubtful. and he called you a redneck? how bout your running back telling jj he was gonna hang him? or pinching and punching daris (#3) under the pile? all said and done its over now. good luck next year to j.c.

eh, i have no clue who was saying that sort of stuff, and I don't think we have any racists on our team. about pinching, it's probably where pads were against pads or something? but I'm telling you that 98 (meece) or whatever had my (the one i tore my achillies on, nonetheless) and was twisting it as hard as he could. who knows. i think both sides lost there cools. daris is one of the best running backs i have ever seen. is it true he signed with UT already?

anyways, as you said it's all over.

and this was my last year, so i won't be blocking your son mr. spoony. i'm very surprised you're old enough to have a son, because you sure as heck don't act your age.

i do remember one thing, on the bus ride home we gave our #53 heck. after #3 got up and said "he's pinching me!" he said "I WAS NOT!" in a the really gay voice he has. it was hilarious.

good game 50, and good luck vs TN high.

ps. our line coach tells us to chop block that much. and 98 and 18 didn't get a smell of our QB all night...

Edited by HORNSdino66

we got lots of pressure on the QB causing him to throw the interceptions and mecee and crum both got pressure and mecee even hit him once, at least thats what we got out of film session today, they did a good job

now what do you think about TN High?

and from what i know, no daris hasnt signed anywhere yet.

p.s. ignore spoony, hes an east fan so he really dont know which ways up. my comments were not meant to be mean, just telling you what i saw after reading what you said.

Edited by TrojanOT50

Hey everybody who hates me, I was just joking when I said that JC was the worst team ever. Me and waltman go to college together and we were both setting in computer lab joking. Before I posted that, he posted that Hampton was the suckiest team ever. Since I am from Hampton and he is from JC, I had to say something about the Horns.