Waverly vs. McEwen

Big_Blue13

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im gonna confront everyone at school he knows anything about sports to figure out who yall are....wait if i confront the people who know something about sports, i definetly wont find out who justthefacts is for sure...BURN

Justthefacts (a.k.a. tiger14) does this look familiar? You deleted it but it is still in others replies.

QUOTE(Tiger14 @ Jan 9 2005 - 10:19 PM)

I have been able to attend a lot of the games and there were times when it looked as though the Waverly starters were very tired. Tidwell and Mangrum do provide help off the bench but from what I've seen and heard people say they are not the only ones who can play off the bench. Forrester I've been told is a good shooter and Lee is a good player and both I'm told could provide valuable minutes. But it would do them well if Rawlings played all of these guys more. Who knows when an injury could occur or foul trouble.

Well, well, well. It seems that we have run into the bitter parent again. I read this article only an hour and a half ago and I now know what your child's name is. Please use better judgement when posting on this site and others so that you don't have to come back and edit it when it looks like you might get found out. I can only hope that your son does not know what you are saying because I am sure he would be completely embarassed. I am also sure that he knows that you are his #1 fan. I wouldn't know you if you walked into my house today but I sure have learned alot about your character in just a few posts. Counseling or seeking counsel from a good pastor might help you with your issues. Besides, this thread is about a basketball game. Jackson Northside is a very talented team, I hear. Besides the Delk twins, has any of the other boys signed college scholarships? I would like to see this circus show come to town. Keep me updated tomorrow night and tell me how it goes.

Forum: Boys Basketball · Post Preview: #825512977 · Replies: 16 · Views: 516

I did not start posting on here until the dickson game last yeaar. So, therefore i would not rember Tiger14. But, if im thinkin of who it is, and im right, he is definetly no student. A disgruntled parnet...as always. and if it is him, how does he know anything about this years team....HE DOESN'T....see some of yall at school...lol GO TIGERS

jsut the facts, you need to find something else to do beside come on here and be so negative about everyone and everything. you said on here you didn't play that you were not good enough. maybe you tried out and was cut from the team or mayabe you didn't try out because you realize you don't know enough about the game to try out. either way you need to stop putting people down when you your self cannot do any better. maybe you putting people down is what you do best. the boys go out and play their hearts out and instead of you giving them encouragement you put them down. if i were guessing, you must be very lonely. just a word of advice. if you cannot come to the games and be a supporter then you need to stay home because there are a few people who will crawl you if you come to the games and say negative things about any of the players. me being at the top of the list.

maybe if you try being positive to others, maybe they may be positive back.

Alright boys DJ isn't the only talent on the team. Mangrum is a good player too who played good minutes last year, and they have quite a few new guys that can play. They will beat Mcewen by 30 or more. Oh and if i remember correctly mcewen did lose a Mr. Basketball candidate last year. Waverly by 30.

Sounds like u Waverly people need to get it together and unite. From what I hear Waverly didn't do so hot anyway. "Waverly by 30" . Didn't happen! Go Warriors!!

Sounds like u Waverly people need to get it together and unite. From what I hear Waverly didn't do so hot anyway. "Waverly by 30" . Didn't happen! Go Warriors!!

well by tha way i sees it, they didnt keep score, also at tha beginin i believe they had a goal set at the wrong highth, and plus waverly people are comin together...its justthefacts that seems to be out of the circle and is tryin to cause trouble...so GO TIGERS!!! :lol: