owls vs buffaloes scrimage

jimbo44

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm pretty sure tara was 7 for 8 on 3s. 6 for 6 in the 1st half. ended up wit 30. final score was 74- 68 i believe. SC was down double digits in the 1st half. cut it to bout 7 at half time and then took the game in the 4th. i thought both teams looked great for this early in the year.

i'm pretty sure tara was 7 for 8 on 3s. 6 for 6 in the 1st half. ended up wit 30. final score was 74- 68 i believe. SC was down double digits in the 1st half. cut it to bout 7 at half time and then took the game in the 4th. i thought both teams looked great for this early in the year.

How did Mo look? Is the offense designed for her or Tara?

Mo looked like her usual self. shes a great player. the offense they run isnt designed for anyone. they'll always have a solid 5 out there and get the ball to whoever they feel has the advantage over their defender. its fun to watch them. i see alot of fire in their eyes. they have been waitin to grab the top spot in this district. i think its their year to shine.

hey sleep, is Smith gonna bring some new stuff for Smith Co. to use? or are they playing pretty much their old style?

total different team. they r well rounded. the girls seem to kno their roles and i think they got a pretty good bench. their team chemistry looked great. the girls seem to be on the same page. its preseason tho, but i'm lookin forward to this year. :huh: