District 5-AAA

tonymontana

Bradley Central is probably the strongest team in the district, but don't count out McMinn Co. How will those teams and the other teams in the district do this year. Especially, Walker Valley, it's their first year in this district.

I think it will be between Bradley and Cleveland for the District Championship. Now as for Rhea Co. I think Coach McCowan will make a big difference in the program this year, so look out Rhea might make a run for it. McMinn Co. and Cumberland. One word Sporaeic, they are very strong but it hard to tell what they will do this year. Sometime they are good other and times they're not. So we will see here in a few weeks. Now on to the new team Walker Valley, I don't know hardly a thing about them. So no comment.

Edited by Rhea Co.

Bradley Central is probably the strongest team in the district, but don't count out McMinn Co. How will those teams and the other teams in the district do this year. Especially, Walker Valley, it's their first year in this district.

i WILL HAVE TO SAY MCMINN IS VERY STRONG THIS YEAR. THEY HAVE PLAYED WALKER VALLEY A FEW TIMES IN PRACTICES AND WALKERVALLEY DIDN'T OR COULDN'T PLAY WITH THEM.

I hope they do well this year. But I have heard every year from J. Smith's time there to before how strong they will be but it does not happen. I know the Hicks will be strong as well as Barham that has already signed with TWC. They lost Cobb and J. Price and that a Nelson boy quit this week. Have they lost anyone else? Who will help Hicks and Barham and company?

I hope they do well this year. But I have heard every year from J. Smith's time there to before how strong they will be but it does not happen. I know the Hicks will be strong as well as Barham that has already signed with TWC. They lost Cobb and J. Price and that a Nelson boy quit this week. Have they lost anyone else? Who will help Hicks and Barham and company?

Dang, you know just as much about my basketball team as I do. Nelson just quit last practice and you already know. Nick Arnwine and myself will help, guaranteed. We will not go down easily.

I think that McMinn IS the Strongest team in 5AAA this year. They have 5 seniors and are loaded on the bench... This should be the year for McMinn. Not knocking on Bradly but McMinn should be able to play with anyone in their District this year. WalkerValley will be ok but Still the three top teams will be like this I think

1 McMinn

2 Bradley

3 Cleveland

Everyone doesn't know about Nick Arnwine, This kid is a junior and is the fastest kid I have seen with a basketball. He keeps the team motivated and he will be the go to guy I think this year

I think that McMinn IS the Strongest team in 5AAA this year. They have 5 seniors and are loaded on the bench... This should be the year for McMinn. Not knocking on Bradly but McMinn should be able to play with anyone in their District this year. WalkerValley will be ok but Still the three top teams will be like this I think

1 McMinn

2 Bradley

3 Cleveland

Everyone doesn't know about Nick Arnwine, This kid is a junior and is the fastest kid I have seen with a basketball. He keeps the team motivated and he will be the go to guy I think this year

He will not be the go to guy this year. Hicks will be.