Warren County Pioneers

warrencopioneer

Now that football is over I am looking forward to see what new coach Ryan Smith has in store for the Pioneers this season. I remember watching him play for Coach Luna. He seemed to be a very good floor general then. I think he's got a nice bunch of seniors to work with. From what I have heard around town he is putting in a lot of work with the young people. That is great to hear but will probably get him some heat from the administration. Watch out Coach Smith you are making Ann look bad and no one lasts long around the ponderosa when they mess with Andy's sister. She is not going to do anything she doesn't have to. Warren County Lady Pioneers have another losing season insert excuse here _______. Know this if she ain't in charge you are going to have problems. Good luck and watch your back.

Edited by warrencopioneer

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that football is over I am looking forward to see what new coach Ryan Smith has in store for the Pioneers this season. I remember watching him play for Coach Luna. He seemed to be a very good floor general then. I think he's got a nice bunch of seniors to work with. From what I have heard around town he is putting in a lot of work with the young people. That is great to hear but will probably get him some heat from the administration. Watch out Coach Smith you are making Ann look bad and no one lasts long around the ponderosa when they mess with Andy's sister. She is not going to do anything she doesn't have to. Warren County Lady Pioneers have another losing season insert excuse here _______. Know this if she ain't in charge you are going to have problems. Good luck and watch your back.

I was just skiming through the message boards here and stumbled across your thread. I don't understand the whole thing about this Smith and watching his back. I don't really get this, so can you shed a litle light on this.

You are right again Eagle! There is more talent not playing not because of Coach Smith, but because the guys don't like someone getting on to them or making them run-BOOHOOHOOHOO! Quit acting like babies and play the game and quit breast-feeding on your mommas. Its time to grow up!!!I just want to say, I went the Pioneer tip-off last night that Ryan Smioth put on for the county and it was awesome! Coach Smith has the right attitude and is really getting involoved with the elementary programs. He had them introduced in front of everyone, boys and girls. They had a shooting contest for the elementary teams and the the freshmen boys scrimmaged one another and then the varsity boys. He really has it going good and looking out for his future here. The girls scrimmage was canceled by Coach Eades because they do not have enough healthy players to scrimmage. I mean, what kind of strenght and conditioning program do the have? 7 out of 15 girls were hurt! Good luck Pioneers, I hope it works out for Coach Smith here.

Good Job Coach Smith. There is not a doubt in my mind that Coach Smith is the right man for the job. As for people walking the halls with talent, that is debatable. That situation is happening at every school. However, 99% of those guys talk better than they play. I think he is correct to weed these players out, instead of asking them to play. By the way, didn't the player who quit recently miss a game to go hunting last year? Just think, he can get prepared early now. Coach Smith will have a team that overachieves. Can every other coach and fan say this about their school. Teams with great talent that underachieve are painful to watch, even when they win. Go Pioneers.