Friendship Christian @ South Pittsburg

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slasher, do you think they will run it down our throat? I hope not. I am not ready for basketball. I heard that they have a number 32 that is really good. Did he really make the statement he would rush for 150+yards with 3 touchdowns on us? That is quite a statement.

We used to step up to the challenge?????? I think we will lay down and take it !!1

Mrs. Thompson wants your cell #. Carb Man!!!

I can't speak for every Friendship fan that gets on this message board, but I do know that #32 (Rickaway) has not said that he would rush for any amount this Friday or any Friday. He is humble and plays hard. If someone from South Pitt's side is making such an accusation then he/she has some other motive. Maybe to fire the players up, which I am sure they don't need. But, it is a shame that someone has to rip a kids character for his/her on alterior motives.

We used to step up to the challenge?????? I think we will lay down and take it !!1

Mrs. Thompson wants your cell #. Carb Man!!!

What kind of forum is this where we talk about all of our women instead of the issues that really matter?

You people must have too much time on your hands to constantly talk about all of your drugs and your women, if you would spend a little more time on football you might have beaten your rival - MCHS.

Lets see who will make it out of the second round Friday night!!

You know this happens every year in the playoffs on this board. I remember back in 2000 when the old Alcoa group started talking trash. Absolutely the worst ever on any board. The new Alcoa group doesn't seem to have that problem. Then in 2002 it was the folks from Mitchell. Now it appears to be happening again. I have no dog in this hunt but don't use cheap tactics and ploys to fire your team up.

Being a guy from the mid-state I know the FCS program is solid and they do the right things there. Stirring up stuff like this to fire your team up just makes you look small.

That's alright. How about a small loan untill I can see further.

Please read the word "apparently" in my posts. Other than some tongue in cheek poking at you guys, we don't claim to have any more money than anyone else. You guys brought that up first. You guys brought up the "they think they are better than us." We don't feel that way. Never have. Never said it (in a serious format). You guys are too sensitive and apparently have a rather large inferiority complex. It's like svcfan pointed out ... the idiot for the first meth reply wasn't even a SP supporter ... and I knew that. Quit being so sensitive folks ... but if the statements sting a little bit then you might want to look inward at yourselves. <_<