WHO DO YOU THINK WAS THE BEST PERSON ON OFFENSE FOR MCEWEN?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

Slick Ricky Mallard!!!!

With him on offense and a beast up front like Blake Stewart McEwen was a tough team to beat!!!!

Edited by catfish-hunter

No offense to Mcewen but u guys offense wasnt that great, but if i had to pick a guy i would have to say the guy that caught that screen pass, because that was really the only big gain u guys had on us the entire game. Hendrix did nothing, and no offense willie but u had 6 yds on like 3 carries. #36 didnt run the ball that i remember and if he did, he didnt do much.

U guys had a descent to good defense, but ur problem was putting points on the board. I honestly think if u guys passed more if would open up more things, and more ways to run the ball.

No offense to Mcewen but u guys offense wasnt that great, but if i had to pick a guy i would have to say the guy that caught that screen pass, because that was really the only big gain u guys had on us the entire game. Hendrix did nothing, and no offense willie but u had 6 yds on like 3 carries. #36 didnt run the ball that i remember and if he did, he didnt do much.

U guys had a descent to good defense, but ur problem was putting points on the board. I honestly think if u guys passed more if would open up more things, and more ways to run the ball.

tuck i have 2 agree with u on our offense b/c it wasn't that great this year.

and i didn't play fullback that game when we played yall b/c it was our senior night and we played our senior fullback and since i'm only a sophomore i would have done the same if i was the coach.. hopefully we will have a better luck next year on the offence of part good luck 2 yall in the rest of of yalls seasoJO BYRNS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Id have to say the fullback also and mabe their tight end. Hendrix is a hard runner but nothing spectacular. Im with titansbuck, hes just a cancer who fumbles way to much. Willie you didnt do jack either, you think your incredible with all uve said gthis year. Your a cancer to with that attitude talkin about how u started on everything....whoopty freakin do

Id have to say the fullback also and mabe their tight end. Hendrix is a hard runner but nothing spectacular. Im with titansbuck, hes just a cancer who fumbles way to much. Willie you didnt do jack either, you think your incredible with all uve said gthis year. Your a cancer to with that attitude talkin about how u started on everything....whoopty freakin do

What??? Who are you and what team? I know you play for White House H. but I mean like yall didn't have a chance. I never heard your # all game. You must be one of those people that just get on here and make commits. GET A LIFE BOY!!! I like everyone else on coacht but this guy.

You played hard.

Thanks man, So what team do you play for?