D-1 Talent in these classes in TN

PrepFanatic

There is a lot of D-1 talent in Tennessee. Here is what I have.

Dustin Lindsey (Alcoa)

Brandon Warren (Alcoa)---I think Florida State has him wrapped up.

Bo Weathers (Huntingdon)

Drew Hayes (McKenzie)

Kevis Buckley (Lexington)

Jonathan Deberry (Lexington)

Put your guys out there

Edited by PrepFanatic

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a lot of D-1 talent in Tennessee. Here is what I have.

Dustin Lindsey (Alcoa)

Brandon Warren (Alcoa)---I think Florida State has him wrapped up.

Bo Weathers (Huntingdon)

Drew Hayes (McKenzie)

Kevis Buckley (Lexington)

There are more help me out guys. I know last year we had a full crew with Patrick Turner and the bunch, put your guys out there on this topic.

Boo Weathers IMO dosen't have the D-1 talent....for one he's too small...not sure on exact weight but i know he dosen't weigh over 175...not too many running backs in major D-1 programs weigh under 190.....Terrence Bell IMO was a better runner than Boo is and he plays at Bethel

Boo Weathers IMO dosen't have the D-1 talent....for one he's too small...not sure on exact weight but i know he dosen't weigh over 175...not too many running backs in major D-1 programs weigh under 190.....Terrence Bell IMO was a better runner than Boo is and he plays at Bethel

I'm just going by what i have seen on the field. Plus The Jackson Sun had listed some D-1 schools that were pursuing Weathers as a DB.

Buckley weighs around 175 and I know D-1 schools are recurting him, and have been since the begining of his junior season.

I'm just going by what i have seen on the field. Plus The Jackson Sun had listed some D-1 schools that were pursuing Weathers as a DB.

Buckley weighs around 175 and I know D-1 schools are recurting him, and have been since the begining of his junior season.

Haha more like the Jackson Joke...i could put better stuff in that paper in 10 mins than the crap it takes them a week to think up...don't believe everything you read...wait till the end of the season and we'll see who he signs with....i think a major college would rather take a shot at someone about 5'11 190 who plays the same position and who runs a 4.6 over someone 5'8 165 who might run a 4.5 one outa 10 times

Haha more like the Jackson Joke...i could put better stuff in that paper in 10 mins than the crap it takes them a week to think up...don't believe everything you read...wait till the end of the season and we'll see who he signs with....i think a major college would rather take a shot at someone about 5'11 190 who plays the same position and who runs a 4.6 over someone 5'8 165 who might run a 4.5 one outa 10 times

Buckley is about the same weight, He's about 5'9 170. He will sign D-1

Buckley is about the same weight, He's about 5'9 170. He will sign D-1

Yeah...if i was talking about Buckley i would argue with you....You obviously haven't seen the two backs play....Yes Boo is good, i'll give credit where credit is due, but Buckley is a better runner ouf the two and unless the other 3,000 running back in the country and 2,000 Defensive backs decide not to play Boo will prolly end up followin in the foot steps Terrence Bell...or maybe UTM...but no where big.....Boo's biggest thing was having is nice lil picture where he's flexin with a ball in his hands on the cover of "On The Ball"