AE/Clinton

chill

Anyone know how this scrimmage turned out? I know AE is still missing quite a few players from football, and Clinton returns a lot of firepower from last season..

Just heard that AE won by 15.....is that correct?.....really surprising with AE missing Anderson and the other footballers.....How did Dye, Dixon, and Ford play....I know that AE has Kite and Skeebo along with South Doyle transfer Walker in the post......any details.....

I dont think AE won by that much but they could have. Clinton was beating AE in about every aspect of the game except for of the scoreboard. They just couldnt get shots to fall. They were giving AE a hard time w/ the press but they just couldnt put the ball in the bucket.

Clinton and AE both will be very good this season....

Just heard that AE won by 15.....is that correct?.....really surprising with AE missing Anderson and the other footballers.....How did Dye, Dixon, and Ford play....I know that AE has Kite and Skeebo along with South Doyle transfer Walker in the post......any details.....

i was there and dixon played awful...AE won by way more than 15. i think clinton's fans are going to be disappointed this year

In preseason Clinton has beat Bradley Central at UTC camp, Cleveland in a Scrimmage along with Red Bank i believe in a scrimmage. They played 1 bad game during a scrimmage and yoru calling for a dissappointing season, and who knows they may not have been playing the scrimmage to win they may have been playing to get better and work on some things theyre not very good at or trying to perfect other things. I dont see the reasoning in calling for a dissappointing season off of 1 bad scrimmage from a team thats been to atleast the AAA substate in the past 2 seasons.

People are always talkin' trash about the Dragons for some reason.

It really doesn't matter. As they say "speak softly and carry a big stick" or "no brag just fact". Just play the game, and let the the wins/losses speak for themselves. The Dragons should know this by now. they have an experienced group of seniors this year who have been to the big dance before.

Good luck to all this year, but especially the Dragons !