130 Newman

135 Young

140 Young

145 Goss

160 Spitalny

171 Robinson

215 Huffaker

HWT Green

If this is the lineup for the boys in blue then the boys in the 1948 red singlets ( will someone please give the red machine a suplay magazine to get them out of the old old old school look) will klobberknock them . McCallie may only win at 145 and 171 and hwy .And I believe Newman might go 152 not 130 but i've been wrong before

If this is the lineup for the boys in blue then the boys in the 1948 red singlets ( will someone please give the red machine a suplay magazine to get them out of the old old old school look) will klobberknock them . McCallie may only win at 145 and 171 and hwy .And I believe Newman might go 152 not 130 but i've been wrong before

the lineup that is posted is nowhere near being corect.

-someone that knows

if you use a little bit of common sense it really isn't that hard to figure out

mccallie fans arent goin to post their lineup because they want to keep it a secret till the baylor match, maybe because they fear baylor has a clear advantage is they wrestle them straight up...

McCallie changes their lineup so much throughout the season that it wouldn't effect anything to give a projection of one of their many lineups three weeks before the season.